Chapter 61 why did she bring us here?

ALEX P.O.V

Dana looked down at me with a confused look.

I was really scared at that point.

I looked back at Dana and he smiled down at me. I smiled back and then I gave him the biggest hug ever. Dana is like a older brother to me. He is my buddy I go to for advice and to hang out with if I ever felt bored. He is the best friend I never ever had. I dont like him other than that and he doesn't like me like that.

As I gave him the hug, he hugged back. The hug lasted so long. At first I was pretty scared but then having Dana, I felt safer.

"I'm so glad your here." I said smiling to the hug almost shearing a tear.

"Why are you crying?" Dana asked with concern.

"Nothing, I'm just happy your here is all. I was scared." I said wiping the extra tears that escaped from my eyes.

"Why are you here?" Dana asked. His face turned from a smile to a worried look.

"I can't tell you but I think we have the same problem." I told him. I was thinking, did the person behind this bring all of here. Dalton? Gabe? Will? Madison? Alex#2? Cole? What if this is a trap?

"Dana?" I look up at him.

"Yeah?" He said its another concerned facial expression.

"Why are you here?" I ask. I had to know.

He sighed and then took a seat on the side of the road. I followed him and sat next to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Ok. Alex, the only reason why I got scared when you got here was because I thought you were a killer. I know, weird. But I have to tell you something." Dana said. I look at him confused. For some reason I think I know what he was going to say.

"Tell me. I swear, things are worst for me." I say.

"I doubt it but here goes nothing. On the day we over heard you taking to will about how he saw Jane at the restaurant and then the streets and he thought he was just hallucinating, I think what he saw was true. I didn't come here at night just for fun. I found a letter when I was studying. Me and my teachers were just going over stuff to help me on the final. When they left, I was hungry. I went into the kitchen and went to grab a granola bar. When I reached in the box, I found a note. The note scared me a little bit. It said to come here at 12:00am if I wanted all of us to be safe. I didn't know who it was from or what it meant but I followed my instinct and came here. I rode my skateboard here and I was thinking on the way. I thought about it hard and the only person that kept up popping in my mind was Jane. I think she was following me or something. I think she is following all of us in a way. Cause I swear, no one was home except me and the teachers. I don't know how but someone managed to get in and put that note in there and he or she knew I would look it there because the note was addressed to me. What my point is, I think that Jane is finally getting her revenge. That is my only idea. I might be crazy but everything that has happened lately to me, to all of us is crazy as well." Dana said.

Each and every word shock me. I couldn't believe what I hearing. I know now that this is a trap or something. I couldn't move. I just stared at him.

"Alex? Are you ok?" Dana asked with a cracky voice as if he was scared for himself. He waved his hand in front of my face. I was totally aware of what he was doing. I was just replying the part when he said, she was following us and stalking all of us in some way. I don't want to admit it but I think he is right.

" Dana?" I looked at him with terror

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I need to tell you something." I looked at him.