Chapter 44

ALEX P.O.V

I fell asleep on my bed with Alex#2 and Madison watching spongeboB. I heard someone come in, but I couldn't open my eyes because I was to tired. I really hope it's not a rapist. It seemed like more than one person. I just dug my face a little more into the blanket. The tv was still on and I could here squidwards voice. I ignored the fact that someone is still in my room though.

"Awwww, they are so cute." I heard dalton say.

"Should we wake them up?" Dana say. Oh, the boys are in my room. At least they are not rapist.

"Yeah, but lets think of a clever way to." Cole said. That jerk is going to get me back for pranking him.

"Yeah! Lets do it. What should we do?" Gabe said.

"Lets scare them into thinking the house is on fire. They have to believe it because Gabe is in the house." Cole said.

"Hey! I don't always burn the house down. Gosh, you people have trust issues." Gabe complained.

I chuckled a little, but I don't think they heard me.

"Ok, lets get out of the room and then run in a scream the house is on fire." Will said.

"Ok, lets go." dalton said.

I heard footsteps leaving my room and then the door closed softly.

I am not going to let them trick me.

All of a sudden I heard the boys burst in and yelling.

"GET UP!" Dalton yelled.

"THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!" Dana screamed.

"BEEE BO BEE BO BEE BO" I heard Gabe trying to mimic the sound of sirens.

"HURRY! THE HOUSE IS FALLING APART." Cole panicked.

"GET THE NUTELLA!" Will screamed.

I felt Madison and Alex#2 panic and get straight up. I just stayed in bed with the blanket over my face.

"WHat happened!!!" Madison yelled.

"WHats Going ON?!" Alex#2 screamed. It was so funny on how the girls reacted.

"ALEX GET UP! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!" Cole screamed at me.

"Five more minutes." I mumble.

"HURRY UP!!" Alex#2 yelled at me.

"Girls, go downstairs and run outside, we will try to get Alex up!" Dalton said.

"No, we are not going without you!" Madison said. I could tell by their voices, they were crying.

"Dalton, you guys go while I wake up Alex!" Cole yelled. I must admit, they have good acting skills.

"Ok!" Will yelled,

Everyone rushed out,it was just me and cole left in our room.

"Hurry up! Get up!" Cole screamed.

"Give it a break cole. I know you are pranking us." I shot up and looked at him with a smirk.

"How did you know?" Cole asked shocked.

"I heard you guys plan it out when you thought i was sleeping." I said.

"Oh. I thought you were legit sleeping and that you are really hard to wake up."cole giggled.

"Shows you to not mess with me. Plus, you guys are so mean. You made Madison and Alex#2 cry." I told him,

"We didn't mean too. We just wanted to scare you guys a little for pranking us earlier." Cole pouted.

"I know." I said. I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss. I got up from my bed and ran down stairs.