Chapter 21

A/N~ just to be clear, Alex is the main character while Alex#2 is gabes girlfriend. I didn't want to mix up the names because they both were the same. So if you see just 'Alex', it's Coles girlfriend. If you see 'Alex#2' it's Gabes girlfriend. Alex#2 is not her name, it's Alex but I just didn't want to mix up Alex and Alex, so yeah. Sorry for the confusion.

___________________________________________________________________

ALEX P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room and my whole body was hurting. What? Where am I? Oh yeah, I got kidnapped. I just payed there till a guy came in.

"Come on, your leaving today," Alan said

"What are you going to do to me" I ask scared

"Your friends made a switch for you" he said

"Wait, what?" I ask

He started to drag me out but I didn't fully understand so I just pulled back.

"Stop! Let go of me" I scream

"Do you want to leave or what?!" He said while pushing up against the wall and punching me in the stomach. He dragged me out and put me in the back of the van tied up. He duck taped my mouth. What was happening?

I looked at the time in the van and it said 7:49pm. Why are we out so late.

After around ten minutes, Alan came up to me and I heard voices outside. It sounded like cole, dalton, Gabe, Dana, Will, alex#2, and Madison. Why the hell are they here?

"Hmmmmmm" I muffled through the duck tape.

I heard cole say, "GIVE ME BACK ALEX!"

"GIVE ME TWO GUYS" the Alan said

"Ok" Gabe said sadly. What they hell are they doing?

One of the guys came up to me and dragged me out of the van. I saw all of them and I saw Dana and Gabe getting tied up. I was still in duck tape so I just screamed. They pushed me off the van and I fell on the floor. I was still tied up so I just payed there in pain. Cole ran up to me and tried to help me but the people had guns.

"ALEX!!" They all screamed.

I saw Dana and Gabe walk into the van. What the hell are they doing? After they went in, the guys just took off.

Cole and Will ran up to me and untied me and took the duck tape off my mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" I scream while crying.

"We switched you for Dana and Gabe" dalton explained

"Why would you do that, they are going to torture them" I said

"They made a offer and we couldn't watch you get hurt" cole said

"That's so stupid, I'm already hurt, just let them hurt me. You traded two for one. It's not worth it." I said calmly

"We did it for you," Madison said.

I say all of them and went to hug each of them so hard. I missed them so much.

I went to cole last and he kissed me.

"Don't, not right now. I'm so dirty and I'm in pain" I said

"I don't care. Your with me now, that's all that matters." Cole said.

"Lets get out of here, I feel like someone is watching." Will said

"Ok" we all agreed

We went back to my house and I went upstairs. Cole followed me while the other were downstairs getting food.

I walked in my room and took of my shirt, I was bleeding and I had bruises everywhere. I was covered in dirt and I had deep scratches everywhere. Cole walked in and gasp.

"WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO YOU!!" Cole yelled

"Nothing, don't worry about it" I said

"DON'T WORRY! They almost killed you." Cole explained

"I know, but I'm alive." I said trying to calm him down.

He started crying and I just went to comfort him.

"I'm going to take a shower, go downstairs and relax, please" I said. He just nodded.

___________________________________________________________________

COLES P.O.V

Alex was going to take a shower. Why the hell would those guys want to hurt her like that. I saw what they did to her. She has rope burns, bruises, cuts, scratches, dirt, and blood everywhere. I wanted to kill those people. They have took two of my best friends. I want them to die a painful way. I walked downstairs to see everyone but Gabe and Dana.

"Why were you yelling upstairs?" Dalton asked

"I just got mad at how much they hurt Alex." I said

"How bad was it?" Alex#2 said

"Really bad. She has deep cuts, scratches, bruises, rope burns, and blood everywhere." I say

I could tell they all felt really bad especially Alex#2 because she just lost Gabe. I went to comfort her.

"Gabe will be alright, we will get them both out of there, I promise." I said

She just cried.

After around 20 minutes, I heard Alex coughing, it sounded like she was vomiting.
I ran upstairs while the rest followed me. I went to her bathroom and I can tell she just finished getting clean and was ready for bed. She was coughing over the toilet and I walked up to her.

"What the hell!! ALEX!! YOUR COUGHING UP BLOOD! YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" I scream.

"We can't" she said trying to stable herself.

"Why not? Your hurt really bad" Madison said

"The people who hurt me, said that if you go to anyone for help like the police I will find you and kill you. They also said don't go to the hospital because they will ask questions and they will contact the police. So ether way I can't go to anyone for help except you guys." Alex said before coughing up some more blood.

Alex#2 was crying harder and harder, I could tell she was thinking about How Gabe could be hurt like her.

"I think I need to go home now, " Alex#2 said

We just nodded.

"Alex#2, remember, don't tell anyone, not even your parents. It could risk Gabe and Dana's lives." I said

She just nodded and wet downstairs. We heard a door open and then she was gone.

"Hey guys, just go downstairs first. Ill be down in 5 minutes." Alex said.

"Ok" we all agreed.

We walked downstairs and I sat no the couch. I was really worried for Alex#2 because I feel really bad for letting them go. Dana is also the youngest so he would feel more pain. Ugh,what did I do?

Five minutes later, I saw Alex walk down the stairs and she was wearing a oversized IM5 t-shirt and some comfy shorts as her pjs. I could see all the bandages and cloth tape wrapped around all her injury. We all stared at how hurt she was. Alex went to the kitchen and got a bottle water and some food. She must be hungry.

I walk to her and grab her from behind.

"You must be hungry" I said

"Yeah, they didn't give me water or food" she said

"REALLY! What the hell" I said.

"Don't worry" she said

"Owwwww" she yelled

"What?" Will asked

"Nothing, it just hurt." Alex said

"Come here" I aid while comforting her.

"I'm really glad your back" I said

"Me too, I love you Cole" Alex said

"I love you to" I hugged her and kissed her.

"What about Gabe and Dana" she asked

"I promise we will get them back" I said

"Ok" Alex said while strating to cry.

"This is all my fault" Alex said

"No it isn't!" I said defending her.

"Yes,it is. If I hadn't let the guy take me, we wouldn't be in this situation and Gabe and Dana wouldn't have to suffer. Cole,they hurt me so bad, imagine what they will do to them" ale. Said while crying harder.

"Ok, number one, it's not your fault for him being stronger and second, Gabe and Dana and strong, we are going to get them out" I said

She just hugged me more and we went back to the living room.

-------------------------------------------------- ALEX P.O.V --------------------------------------------

We went back to the living room and I saw everyone look at how bad I was.

"R u ok?" Madison said while walking up to me and hugging me so tight.

"It hurts really bad but I can manage" I said

"What happened? What did they do to you" dalton asked

I started to cry. "Well, I was uncounisous because I they hit me while I was with Alex#2 and Madison. I woke up in a car and a guy came up to me and told me how I was going to suffer for what I did. I started to scream for help but he kicked me to shut up. Once we got there, they untied me. I thought I could make a run for it, but they caught up to me and pushed me down. I started to back away but he just punched and kicked me over and over. I was just lying there and I could feel blood everywhere. They tied me up and threw me in the basement. I was just sitting there till they came in and they had a whip. They started to whip me over and over and I was just screaming, they told me how no one would save me and how I would be dead by the end of the week. They slammed me into the wall and then another guy came in and pinned me down. The first guy was named Alan and he just started to touch me. I tried to struggle out but he didn't let me, instead he just started to tie me up against the wall. I was just tied up till the other guy came back with a knife and striated to cut me. I was screaming and then he just cut me down and I fell to the floor. The next day, they just hit me and do stuff to me until it came near night time and he dragged me out the door and then we drove to somewhere and I saw you guys." I explained.

I saw all there faces so shocked. Everyone was crying even cole.

"WHAT ELSE DID THEY DO?" Cole said angrily

"Alot more but I don't feel like talking about it, now you see why I didn't want you guys to switch me out. Now Gabe and Dana have to suffer a lot more." I said

Cole just hugged me and I cried on his shoulder.

"Could I sleep over today, it's late and I don't want to walk out at night" Madison said

"Me too." Cole, Will, and dalton said.

"Sure, oh and I don't think I want to go to school tomorrow" I said

"Me either" they all replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S NOTE-

How do you like it so far. This is all I'm uploading today but I will upload tomorrow. Yay! Four chapter in one day. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE.