Chapter 24

ALEX P.O.V

I woke next to cole. I could feel my eyes were swollen from constantly crying ever since the day I got kidnaped. I was about to get out but for some reason I couldn't. All my pain was crushing me. Why can't I move?

"Owwww" I screamed

"What happened bebe?" Cole said

"I can't move" I said

"What? What do you mean you can't move" cole asked worried

"I don't know. I just can't move. My pain is to bad for me to move." I said while starting to cry.

Will, Dalton, and Madison came rushing through the door after I screamed

"What happened?" Madison said rushing in.

"Alex can't move, it hurts to bad" cole said

"Dalton get some ice. I learned that in science of all the pain is pushing you to not be able to move, you have to cure it fast before you stay like that forever (not a true fact)." Madison said

"WHAT?!" I said hella worried

Dalton ran out of the room and went downstairs really fast. Cole got up and went to get some Advil, and some medication to help the pain. Will went downstairs to get water and food for me. Madison stayed with me in the room and we both waited for the boys.

"You will be alright" Maddie said

"How do you know what to do" I asked

"For once, health class is actually helpful" Maddison said

"Oww! It hurts so bad. Why is it hurting so bad, it's not like I broke a bone or something" I screeched in pain

"Calm down. You need to rest." Maddison said while petting my head.

Cole ran in with some pills and some other medicines and a rope.

"Why do we need a rope?" I asked

"Well, you need something to bite on for the pain when we try to sit you up" Madison said.

Then dalton ran in with some ice packs. He gave them to Madison and she put them on my head, and the spots that were sore and hurting. Will came back with some water, food, and a towel.
I swallowed the pills with the water and then the hard part came. Getting up.

"Ok, so bite the rope when we try to lift you up. It will hurt but it will help straighten out your back" Madison said.

I nodd and I was really scared. I never even like shots at the doctors. This will be so painful.

"Cole. Could I hold your hand please" I said. He said yes and I grabbed on.

"Ready?"dalton said

"No but hurry up and get it over with." I said

On three they started to life me up.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!" Cold said because I was holding on to hard. I bit the rope really hard too but the pain didn't go anyway.

Once I was finally sitting up. They helped me put some cream to heal the pain and then told me to rest and I should be better in a few hours tops.

"You should rest. You will be ok!" Dalton said while handing me my iPod and earbuds.

----------------------------- COLES P.O.V ------------------------------

I broke my heart to see Alex in so much pain. What happened? How does a body go in so much pain from bruises and cuts?

I let her rest in her room while me and the rest of the guys go downstairs. I could tell it hurt me more than it hurt her. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my everything. We went through to much to let go now. I will never brake her heart. She is my gravity from here on out.

---------------------------- MADISON P.O.V --------------------------

We all went downstairs to let Alex rest. Her body was having a break down and that's what caused her pain. She will be better but she will be super sore and still be hurting a lot from the cuts and bruises.

We were all on Alex's living room when we heard a doorbell.

*dingdong*

"I'll get it!" I said

I went to get the door and when I open it I see Alex#2.

"Can I come in?" Alex#2 said

"Sure"

"I'm sorry for running out yesterday. I was just to upset in seeing Alex so hurt and how Gabe and Dana are going to be like that" she said

"It's ok, we understand. Come here" will said giving her a hug. Me, dalton and cole joined the hug.

"Where is Alex?" She asked

I could see cole crying a little.

"She is healing. Her body couldn't take it and she can't move at this moment. We are helping her as much as we can. She will get better though" I said.

"OMG REALLY! I need to see her. Oh wait, she is sleeping, ill see her when she wakes up" alex#2 said. I could tell she was trying to keep the tears in.

We were all just sitting on the couch thinking. I went on my laptop and was on twitter and it cheered me up a little but it wouldn't solve any of our problems.

I was just scrolling down when I heard my phone ring next to me. I picked it up and it was a text.

Anonymous- you guys should watch your back more. Do you want to talk to Gabe and Dana. Leave your laptop on and we will Skype you. I want you to see how they are doing.

I stared at the text and then I saw Alex come down. She was really hurt.

"OMG!" Cole said running to help her.

Cole laid Alex on the couch. She was getting better at least. I went back to starring at the text to try to figure out why they wanted us to Skype them.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked

I showed them the text and all their faces were shocked.

"Now what? Why do they want to Skype us?" Alex#2 said

"I don't know, should we?" Will said

"Yes, they must wanna do a exchange or something." Dalton said.

Before I knew it. Someone was calling me on Skype. It said anonymous. I look at everyone and they nodded telling me to press yes. We all crowed in the the screen and waited for the connection to connect. Once it did we were al shocked

"DANA!! GABE!!" Alex#2 said crying really hard. Alex went to comfort her.

"Get out of town!" Gabe croaked out

"Shut the hell up!" A guy said coming on screen and kicking Gabe. They were both as bad as Alex when we got her back. They were a little worst though.

"STOP IT!!"Alex#2 screamed into the computer.

"Aww, friends helping friends. Isn't that cute?" We heard a girl voice in the background.

When the voice came up to the screen, we were all surprised to see Jane.

"JANE!!" We all said

"I told you I was going to get revenge." Jane said

"Look at Dana and Gabe. They were bad. They tried to escape but it didn't work, now did it?" She said with a evil smile.

"WHY ARE YOU THERE?" Cole asked furiously.

"Didn't you get the hint. I paid somebody to kidnap Alex but your stupid friends want to take her place. Bad choice, you should have just let us kill her" Jane said

"Us?"Alex asked

"Oh hey Alex, we meet again. Did you have fun with Alan?" She asked

"Who is Alan?" Cole said

"One of the guys who Jane paid to hurt us." Alex said

"THE GUY WHO RAPED YOU?" Cole shouted.

Wait.... What? Those guys raped one of my best friends then tortured her.
I could tell we were all shocked by what Cole said.

"The guy raped you?"everyone said.

Alex started to cry in cole's shoulder. We tried to ignore the fact that she got raped to save her feeling from hurting more.

"ANSWER OUR QUESTION!! WHO IS WE?" Cole said getting really mad.

"See for yourself" Jane said

Then a guy walked up to the screen. IT WAS THE GUY WHO JANE BROUGHT TO THE PROM!

"It's you! Your the guy who brought Jane to the prom and then you abused me!" Alex said

"Haha, yes that's me. I'm Ian by the way" Ian said calmly.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE SKANK. YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH FOLLOWING WHAT JANE ASKED YOU TO DO! FUCKING SLAVE!" Will screamed

"Oh don't be mean, I guest now you will watch your friends suffer." Jane said.

She faced the laptop toward Dana and Gabe, they looked bad. They were shirtless and they look like they get ran over by a bus but without the flatten part. So guys appeared on the screen, I guess one is Alan. They started to whip Gabe and Dana and kick them around.

They were tied up so they couldn't do anything about it. They just fell to the floor.

"STOPPP! PLEASE!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR THE GUYS???" Alex screamed

"We want you and your shit of a boyfriend. We will give one guy back. So we would only have three. Choose it or not." Jane said

We all looked at cole and Alex.

"Here I will make you a deal. If you take the offer. We will treat you guys better." Ian said

"Deal" Alex and cole said at the same time.

"Ok, so that's settled. Now which lucky guy is going home." Alan said

"Pick Gabe!" Dana shouted in the background.

"No man, you go. I am older, I can handle them better" Gabe said

"GO BACK TO ALEX#2. SHE NEEDS YOU! Ill be ok!" Dana said

Alex#2 started to cry and so did the rest of us.

"Ok, it's settle. Tonight at 12:00am we meet up at the old barn to do a switch. Bring any cops and we will make sure Dana and Gabe are dead." Jane said

"Ok, we will be there" Alex said.

They ended the video chat and all of us stood in shock of what cole and Alex were going to do.
We all cried especially alex#2.

"Everything will be alright, I promise Alex#2" I said.