Chapter 27 love hurts

DANA P.O.V

I woke up next to cole. Where's Alex?

"COLE WAKE UP!! ALEX IS GONE!" I yelled in Coles ear.

Cole burst up and was looking for Alex.

"Where did she go?" Cole said worried as hell

"SHIT, WE ARE SO STUPID. They must have took her when we were sleeping." I said

"That can't be. I would feel it, if they took her from us. We would also be able to hear her scream." He said

"Did they drug us?" I ask

"I don't know,"

Cole stood up and walked over to the door and started to punch the door.

"What are you doing. We are locked in here, remember?" I asked confused

"GIVE ME BACK ALEX! STOP HURTING HER!" Cole screamed while kicking the door.

All of a sudden I heard Alex scream like she was in pain.

I ran to the door and helped cole try to kick down the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!!!" I screamed.

"DON'T HURT HER!!!" Cole yelled.

We knew it was hopeless trying to knock down the door.

"Cole, we won't be able to knock down this down with just our bare hands and feet." I said

"AHHH!!!" Cole said while picking up the water bottle and throwing it across the room. He slid down the door in tears.

"It will be alright" I said trying to calm him down.

"HOW WILL THIS EVER BE OK AGAIN! ALEX IS GETTING BEATIN AND WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!" Cole screamed at my face.

"I'm sorry dude. I didn't mean to yell. I just can't handle someone hurting her. I promised her, that I would never let anything happen to her and now look at where we are." Cole said crying more. I started to cry but I tried to hold it in as much as I could. I couldn't. I could feel the tears dripping from my face.

"It's ok, man. Your going through a rough time and I can't stop you from acting this way." I said.

Cole just continued to cry and we walked back to the floor where we slept and cole just flopped down. He was crying so much.

Then suddenly, the door open and they threw Alex down the flight of stairs. She was bleeding and she had a metal bracelet around her leg.

"ALEX!!" Me and cole screamed.

Cole ran up to her and I followed close behind.

"Are you ok?" Cole ask lifting her up.

"Ye-yeah." Alex said. All of a sudden she started to cough up blood.

"ALEX!! You are not ok. What did they do to you." I asked while cole lifted her and put her on the floor gently. She was elevated and wrapped in the blanket.

"U- um, we'll while you were sleeping I was in Cole's arm. I couldn't sleep so I got up and started to pace around the room. Then the door opened and Alan walked in. I ran to the cornor trying to hide. He saw that I was missing and up then I watched as he put a towel around your nose and I think their was drugs on the towel because you didn't wake up. Anyways, I was crying and scared and then Alan saw me hiding he came up to me and I tried to make a run for it. He caught up to me and dragged me out of the basement and then he started kick and punch me. After about 45 minutes of them hurting me, they put a metal thing around my ankle. He tapped a button and I felt electricity go through my body. I hurt alot. Then I heard you guys scream and punch the door and screaming and he pressed the button again. I was just laying their and then he slapped me and threw me across the room. he told me it was a mistake for meeting you in the first place. I was just laying their and then he rested the button again and I couldn't do anything about it. He dragged me out of the room and back into the basement and then yeah." Alex explained. WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE.