Chapter 35

ALEX P.O.V

Cole woke up before me. I swear I was sleeping on the floor. Ah,. Ugh, today I have to go to school. School is going to be torture considering that Jane is going to be their.

"Alex, wake up. We have to go to school!" Cole shouted from the hall.

"Huh? Oh, ok." I say. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I looked in the mirror, I was a mess. I got in the shower and took a long time to wash off all the sweat and pain. I also just didn't want to get out, it was so warm in their. I finally got out and dried myself then my hair then I wrapped the towel around my body and walked back to my room. Today, I am just going to wear some black leggings with some shorts over it and then a sweat shirt to cover up all the bruises and cuts. I put on some make up and went downstairs.

"Hey Alex!" Will shouted

"Hey!" I said.

"I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!" Dana whined

"Me too!" I said.

"But we have to.. We have no choice. Like they are going to be suspicious."dalton said.

"Yeah, that's true. I just don't want to face the school or Jane." I said

COLE'S P.O.V

I could hear their conversations downstairs. I was still getting ready. I can't think of a way to go but not be their. I really don't want to deal with school. The fact that no one knows about how much we are going though right now sucks.

All of a sudden I hear my phone ring. I put my ears to it and here Eben, our manager for Im5. Not that I don't love being in IM5 and I really love all my fans, it's just that Sometimes I really want some time to rest from performing.

PHONE CONVO~

(A/N- E= Eben and C= Cole)

E- Hey cole!

C- what is it?

E- I just wanted to check on you guys. How is your vacation coming along from not performing.

C- honestly, I miss performing for our fans.

E- I know, it sucks. But you guys need to go to school first then we can talk about your future.

C- when are we going to perform?

E- Don't worry, your performing next week on Tuesday. Oh and you guys have to come to the studio this Friday to record a new song.

C- That's great! Can I bring along Alex?

E- sure!

C- great! Well, we're off to school.

E- are you sure you are even in school?

C- why would you ask that?

E- I might be a buzz kill and this is the reason why i really called you, but I know about how you guys are skipping school for the past few weeks. I got a message from the school informing that you guys didn't go to school, they were worried.

C- oh about that.

E- you guys better tell me why you have been skipping school or I will call of the gig next Tuesday.

C- we can't. We are just not ready to tell any one yet?

E- Who is we?

C- um, dalton, Gabe, Will, Dana, Alex, Alex#2, and Madison.

E- all of you guys?

C- yeah.

E- ok, I know I am just your manager but you should know that you can tell me anything. I will help you guys.

C- I know, but it's way to serious and I think we all need to talk it out before we decide to tell any one. I swear, you shouldn't get mad because we are skipping school. Just trust that it is important. Plus, we are going back today.

E- you are?

C- yeah, I think we kinda have to.

E- great! But you guys really need to tell me why it's so important that you can't tell me.

C- we will, I swear.

E- ok, I am going to call Alex#2 and Madison parents to tell them they are not skipping school because I can tell they got a call to.

C- thanks Eben. Could you also call Alex's parents to because they are probably worried.

E- sure. Just keep out of trouble.

C- we will. We will call you when we think it's time and when it gotten out of hand and we have no choice.

E- ok, remember, you have have rehearsal and recording time this Friday, that's in 2 days, and then you have a show next Tuesday.

C - ok, bye, we need to go or else we are going to be late.

E- ok, bye.

C- wait, can we use the excuse that we have been on tour for the past few weeks?

E- sure but I swear if you get into any more trouble, I will force you to tell me what's happening.

C- no promises. I don't know what is going to happen but until we fix our problem, its just going to get worst.The world is cruel.

E- ok? Well, bye. I will keep in touch to tell you your schedule for your performances and studio time. It's time to hear screaming fans again.

C- ok, bye,

END OF CONVERSATION.

Right their Alex came through the room.

"COLE! WE NEED TO GO, we are going to be so late."

"Ok, but I think school can wait a few. I need to talk to everyone downstairs about something." I said.

"Ok." Alex said while kissing me.

We were all downstairs.

"Took you long enough. Hurry, we have to go. We are already late."Gabe said.

"School can wait. I need to tell you guys something." I said.

"What is it?" Madison said.

"Lets all gather around first." Cole said

We were all on the couch looking at me.

"Ok, so when I was upstairs getting ready, my phone rang. I picked it up and it was Eben. He told us that we have to go to the studio this Friday and we are performing next Tuesday." I said.

"That's great! You guys get to perform again." Alex#2 said.

"I know, but he also found ur that we have been skipping school for the past few weeks. The weeks when we were kidnapped." I said.

"Did you tell him?!!" Will said.

"No, I didn't. I told him that when we are ready, we will tell him everything. He said he will try to help in anyway possible." I said.

"Should we tell him?" Dalton asked.

"I think we should. It has gotten way out of hand. The next thing we know, one of us could be dead." Dana said.

"I agree with Dana. We have to much going on right now. We have to worry about Jane, then school, then the showcase, then IM5. I think we need to get some of these things off our backs." Alex said.

"So we are going to tell him?" Madison said.

"I don't think we have another choice." I said.

"Ok, we should get to school now. We will talk more about it at lunch or something." Will said. We all nodded and took out car. I took Alex's car with dalton and Madison, while Gabe, Alex#2, Dana took Will's car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHUR'S NOTE~ what will happen when Eben gets involved in the crisis? Continue to read tomorrow. Hope you guys like the story so far. Please COMMENT and VOTE. I have been getting so much support right now, it's amazing. I mean like 3k and 218 votes is amazing. Thank you guys so much. I couldn't have got this far without you and Im5 of corse. K bye <3 :).!