Chapter 40 dance class

COLE P.O.V

We walked in to see everyone has stopped dancing completely and just stared at us. It was awkward.

"Ah, you guys finally have come back." Mr.john said.

"Yep!" Dana said.

"Class get back to work!" Mr. John yelled.

We were about to go practice but mr.john wanted to talk to us.

"Not you guys." Mr.john said with a strict voice.

We all stopped and looked at him. He was pointing at us to come to him. We walked over to him and he got up and went to the very back of the room so no one could hear us.

"Ok. So you guys have been out for almost 4 weeks now." He said.

"I know." Will said disappointed.

"I don't want to put pressure on you kids because I know the rest of your teachers are already doing that for me. This is suppose to be a fun class, if you meet the expectations. All of you are my best dancers I have ever got in a long time. Do to your problem to not attend this class, you guys are failing." Mr.john said.

"What?" I say.

"Yeah. You guys weren't here to do projects. You were not here to practice. You were not her to do anything. If you don't get at least a B- in this class, you will have to repeat this grade. I know that a elective does not seem important but it really is because you get a grade for this class. It's like if you get your report cards and you have all A's on it and then you get a F. It will effect your chances into getting into a good collage." Mr. John said.

"Is there anyway to get our grades higher?" Gabe asked.

"Yes. Their is. But you guys will have no time to fool around. From the time of now to the day of the show. You will be very stressed out." Mr.john said.

"What is it!? What do we have to do?" Alex#2 said.

"All of you guys will have 1 week to make up a dance and you will perform it in the show case." Mr. John said.

"All of us as a team or each of us have to make a dance." Madison asked.

"I would have said each but I know how much a person can take so I will say, it's a team dance."

"Thank you." Alex said.

"I expect the dance to be the best dance ever considering all of you guys are some of the best dancer I had ever seen. This project is worth 45% of your grade. You guys need to work hard and be determined." Me.john said.

"Ok. " we all said.

"May I ask where have you been?" Mr.john asked,

"Um..." Will said. Will cannot lie to save his life. He is to good.

"We were on tour!" I said saving his butt basically.

"Oh, that must mean you guys were still performing and dancing and singing" mr,John said.

"Yep. Oh and Alex, Madison, and Alex#2 came with us." I said.

"Ok. One more question. Do you guys know where Jane is? She didn't come to school. Did she go on tour with you guy?" Mr,John asked.

"Um. We don't know where she went. She didn't come with us. She might be sick or something. Or she might have gone to vacation." Dalton lied.

"Oh, ok. Now, hurry along. You guys have alot of work to do. You have to do a duet, class, and group project. Plus, you guys have other classes to worry about." Mr,John said.

We quickly went back to the dance floor and started to practice the class dance first.

"Hey, we can all meet up at my house to do the group dance and practice for our class and duets." Alex said.

"Sure. That will be fun. Can I stay the night also. I don't want to bring home all my books." Dalton said.

"Ok." Alex said.

"Can I come over to?" Gabe asked.

"Oh me to." Madison said.

"Me second!" Will said

"Me third!" Dana said

"Me forth!" Alex#2 said.

"Might as well bring the whole school, gosh! but yeah. you Guys can come. i dont want to be alone in that house."Alex laughed,

" Can I come?" I say with a puppy dog face looking down at Alex.

"Sure." She said and gives me a kiss. This is why we are such a strong couple. She is always so bright and nothing ever brings her down when she is with someone she loves or cares about. I love Alex to death.

We practiced a little more and I felt like I was numb and tired. I really did not want to move. I was tired and everything still hurts.

The bell finally rang and I walked to my locker and so did the rest.

Next up was to go to Alex's house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

Ok. So I am really trying to write when ever I can. I hope you like the story. I kinda feel like I am writing to much in this story. I'm thinking about ending it and making a sequel. What do you think? But don't worry. I am still going to have alot more chapters in this story. Tell me what you think about it. I am really happy for all the support you guys are giving me. Thank you so much. Seeing the comments and seeing all the votes really make my day. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :)