Chapeter 12 The Start Of Prom

Chapter 12 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEX P.O.V

I woke and to be surprised, I was actually excited for today. On the first beep of my alarm clock, I was awake and ready. I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. Man that felt good. I came out to dry myself and then I went to brush my teeth and my hair. I wanted to do my hair later so I just left my straight hair by my side. I walked into my room and into my closet.

"Ugh!, I don't know what to wear." I said out loud. I talk to myself a lot. I know this is a common thing girls do when they have nothing to wear when actually they have a full closet of clothes.

I seriously did not know what to wear so I went to my bed, sat down and looked on my iPhone.

"Hm, it's going to be..... 94 degrees." I say

Dang, this is going to be a really hot day. I went back to my closet and picked out a pair of denim short shorts and a black tank top with a golden infinity sign on it. I go downstairs and put on my favorite black combat boots. I wore a few bracelets, took my bag and I went out. I decided to walk to school considering, I'm low on gas and I am to going to be late if I stop for gas. Ps, gas prices are so expensive now, it's like over 4$ a gallon.

When I got to school. Every girl was so excited. Calm down girls you still have to go through one whole day of classes first. I have to admit, I was excited to but I didn't want to make such a big deal for this one day. I mean like your wedding is different, tho.

Today was a shorter day than usual because of prom. Every class was short by 20 mins, every class but lunch. I love lunch, it's my favorite subject.

----------------------- After School ----------------------

Today was weird, cole didn't bother me once. I caught him looking at me a few times but he didn't do anything to me. He didn't trip me, tease me, or anything. I don't know why he is being so nice all of a sudden. It's weird. Remember when I said I might like him. I have to say it again, I might like him. Wait what am I thinking, I'm about to start a relationship fast with Eric and I could feel it. He tried to kiss me the other day but I didn't give in, it just felt wrong. I don't know how I'm feeling.

I walk back home and I notice I forgot my keys in my locker, luckily I have a spare key hiding under the plant bush next to my house. I took it, unlocked the door and went inside. I didn't really have much to do. Ill just watch tv till its like 5:30pm to get ready. The prom starts at 8:00 and Eric told me he was going to pick me up at 7:15.

COLE P.O.V

I don't know why I didn't bully Alex today, I always do, what's going through my head. I actually feel bad. Ahhh, I can't think. I think I like Alex more than a friend. Wait who am I kidding, I was never her friend. She hates me and I hate her! That's how it's always going to be. I need to get my head straight. I should go home and relax a bit before I get ready for prom. I don't want to go but something is dragging me there. I just need to clear my head from all these thoughts going through my head.

When I was walking home, I saw Alex from a distance and she took a key from a bush and unlocked her door. At least I know where she hides her spare key. Like that was going to be useful (I thought in a sarcastic way).

When I got home, my mom called me.

"Hey, honey, are you going to get ready for prom" she asked

"Um, yeah but later. I have plenty of time. I'm just going to watch tv till its 5:30" I said. I was meeting Will and Dana at Dana house at 7:15 so I have plenty of time to get ready and watch tv.

"Ok"my mom said. I loved my mom because she supports me and loves me but she always ask me what I'm doing, it gets annoying sometimes.

I walk up to my room and turn on the tv. Adventure time was on, so I decided to watch it. I love adventure time. Lumpy space princess is my favorite character.