Chapter 67

ALEX P.O.V

We are all shocked that the police were actually here. They found us. I was so happy at this point.

"Everyone, drop all weapons. Keep your hands in the air and don't move." The police said coming out of the car.

Dana dropped his knife and dalton dropped the gun. He streets filled with flashing lights.

We did as they said and around 15 polices came toward the scene.

"Thank god, the police are here. Help me. These kids kidnapped me. They tried to kill me and hurt me. They tied me up so I can't escape. One of them has a gun and the other has a knife. Please get them away from me."Jane said, fake crying.

I looked at Jane, amused at what she said. Why the hell who she lie.

"JANE! What the hell! We didn't do that!" I yelled at her.

"Woah woah woah. Did you really do that to her?" One police asked.

"She's lying. U can't trust her. We only tied her up because we got tired of holding her up." Will said.

"Then why do you have those weapons? See police, they threaten to hurt my family. They are lying. Please help me!" Jane said.

"It's really not our fault. Jane has kidnapped us, bullied us, hurt us physically so much, she is the devil." Dalton said.

"How do I know who the good people are here?" Another police asked.

"Why would we lie. None of us are lying except her. We have proof." Gabe said.

Then a car rolled into the streets. It was EBEN!

"Eben?" I yelled.

I tried to run over to him but the police didnt let me go through.

Eben came out of the car and looked at us with a smile. He walked over to us.

"Please arrest this girl here. She has kidnaped these kids and hurt them physically. She as been harassing them for over a few months now. She has cyber bullied them and bullied them in general. She broke to many laws and I will explain all of them in court." Eben said ally to the police.

"Eben how?" Cole asked.

"I'll explain later." Eben said.

"I'm so sorry for the connivence. We didn't mean to blame you" one of the police said,

"Eben, Jane flattened all of our tires." Gabe said.

"We will get new ones in the morning. Lets just get out of here, I don't like it. It's creepy." Eben said.

"Thank you. Finally someone agrees." Will said.

The police came back and gave us all each a blanket. I wrapped it around my self.

"Come on ill drive you guys home." Eben said,

"Don't worry. Jane will be looked up until her trial." A police said.

"Thank you again." I said.

"No problem. It's our job."

"Come on missy." The police said untying her and putting hand cuffs on her.

"You can't do this! I will sew you. Ill be back for you guys. I will kill you next time." Jane yelled as the police dragged her into the back seat of the car.

"Yeah right." Dana said.

"Come on." Eben said leading us to his car.

We went back to Eben's house and once we got in, I felt like I was home.