Chapter 51 Waking Up to Love

ALEX P.O.V

I don't really know what happened, but I was in complete darkness. Was I dead? I finally felt relaxed. I felt safe and sound in the darkness. nothing could hurt me. not anymore. All I could describe was that I don't think I'm on earth right now.

"Hello?" I shout

"You must wake up." I heard a god like voice. The voice got louder and louder.

"I am. Who are you?" I question.

"You are awake in your mind, but your not awake in life. I am your subconscious and I need you to wake up." The voice said.

"Did I die?"

"No, but your unconscious." It said.

"Why should I wake up. I finally feel relax. Can't I just stay here." I mumble the last part.

"You could but someone terribly misses you. He needs you to wake up. Wake up."

"Who?" I ask,

I seriously don't remember anything. I had a life? Why am I even here? Where am I? Who misses me? So many questions.

"Cole needs you. He can't live without you."

"Cole?" I wonder. That names sounds so familiar.

"Your lover. He is brawling his eyes out. He needs you in his life, I am here to wake you up. Do you know what it feel likes to have the one you love gone. They are like the other half of you. I know you know who I am talking about. He is the one you love. The person when you see, your heart pumps faster. The person who makes you feel loved. The person who you dress nice for. The person you trust your life with. The person who you would do any for just to keep him safe. The person who cares about you and loves you deeply. The person who would die for you. Just think." The voice said.

I thought about it and I don't remember.

"The person who you have been though everything with. From beginning of time to the second you die. Remember."

The last few words gave me a shock. I felt my heart go faster. I thought deeply and I remember. All the times me and cole were together. When I first met him at school. When he bullied me. When he told me he loved me. When we were happy. When I felt like nothing could break us apart because our love was too strong. Everything felt right with him. he was the one i loved and love. Cole. Cole. That's who loves me.

"COLE!" I said remembering.

"You remember, now wake up. He needs you." The voice said getting fader.

COLE P.O.V

I sat there sitting next to Alex. Her face was as beautiful as the shining light of a angel. No one compares to her. I feel so much hate for everybody. Every time I love someone, they are taken away from me, but with Alex, with Alex- it's different. I can't explain but she is too special to me. I never felt like this with any other girl. Every time something bad happens to her. I feel guilty and responsible. I feel like it's all my fault when It really isn't. They say when you love someone, let them free. What if I can't? What if I need her in my life to survive the agony and pain this world provides? In life, everyone has to deal with the consequences of hardship. Hardship is like losing someone you love. The feeling you get when you lose someone so special to you. When our heart hurts. When everything in life is useless and is not worth living for. When you lose someone you love, You don't forget about them. They are always in your heart. Everywhere you go you think of her. Her face. Her eyes. Her kisses. Her smile. Her appearances. Her laugh. Everything. The sad thing is that, with hardship you have to remember to let go. Forget about the past and on to the future. True love is more than just a boyfriend and a girlfriend who thinks they love each other. True love come with more than just love. It comes with alot more different aspects of life like love, hate, agony, ecstasy, pain, compassion, and trust. That's how I feel about Alex. She is the only one I will love. Meeting her was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I would give away my life for her. What can I say? Love to me is being with her. I love her. Things will be different with her. I promise.

I looked back at her pale face. Her body was so broken. She was so fragile. Her body was weak and she just looked relaxed.

"Alex, you will be alright. I promise. When your breathing it gives me the courage to stay alive." I said.

I planted a soft kiss on her cold forehead. I fell asleep sitting next to her and leaning my head on the couch a bit.

"Cole?" I woke up from a sound.

ALEX P.O.V

I don't exactly know how to wake up. I need to be with cole right now. Then I heard a voice. It sounded like Coles. I followed the sound. Then, I could feel my body. My brain started to work again. I'm alive.

"I'm awake. I'm not dead. I'm with cole." I thought to myself

I felt the excruciating pain thought out my body. I couldn't exactly move. Every mussel I move, it felt like a hammer crushing your bones. I felt a kiss on my head and I mentally smile.

With all my might and power I manage to open my eyes and what I saw from afar made me happy. It was cole. He was crying and was so down.

"Cole?" I mutter.

"ALEX!!" Cole yelled.

"It hurts." I force myself to say.

"Where?" Cole asked with a worried face.

"Everywhere."

Cole's face turned from a smile to a frown.

"Your ok." Cole said.

"Yeah. What happened?" I ask.

"We found you on the streets lying there. You were unconscious and badly hurt. Eben saved you and he told me you were losing too much blood and you could have died. You weren't breathing." Cole said shearing a tear.

"Cole. Don't cry." I said. I used my power and held out my hand and lifted cole's face up.

"I'm so sorry. I promised you would never get hurt. I obviously can't keep my promises." Cole said,

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for this." My voice was so weak and crippled. I can't even move.

Cole shed a few more tears and then he looked straight through my eyes.

"Cole, I love you. That's all that matters. I'm alive and with you. Your my only reason to live. Your my only reason to love life." I say. His face brightens on the light.

"What matters most is that you didn't leave me. I love you too. We met for a reason ether you're a blessing or a lesson." Cole said.

I smile at his response. I never felt so loved. not even from my parents. Cole is truly the one I love.

"Haha. Cole, I universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I have the privilege to meet you." I said to him.

He chuckles and his smile brightens up the room like a ray of sunshine.

"It was meant to be then." Cole said. He looked into my eyes once again and he leaned in for a kiss.

I laid there looking back at him as he came closer to my mouth. We finally connected and it never felt better. All the pain I had, was now gone. Being with cole is truly the only medicine.

_____________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SO EMOTIONAL. shiz, it was on caps sorry. Anyways., yeah. Be ready to have so many feels. Sorry it has been boring I am going to try and spice it up. XP. Vote comment and share. :).