Ch. 15 All's Fair In Love and War pt. 1/2

Start from the beginning

"One, I did have twins. Two, thank you I try. And three, how could we miss a Melanie Martinez concert--your concert!?! I've loved your music since I was 13!" I squealed.

"Shut up! I've loved your acting since I was 19!" Melanie chimed.

"So, how come your not on stage?" Corey asked.

"I was hoping for a favor...since Sabrina isn't here, and I really need back up in one of my songs I was hoping Rowan could help....It's a big thing to ask of a star like you I know but--" Melanie started hopefully.

"Me? A star? Please, you're huge and you want me to sing with you? YES! OMG, I'm singing with MELANIE MARTINEZ. Corey, I'm singing with Melanie." I squealed jumping up and down.

"I know, I'm right here." Corey laughed.

"Great! Do you remember the song 'Pity Party' from my first album?"

~~

I'm about to go on-stage with Melanie Martinez. OH MY FRIGGIN GOSH. I swear it seems like I'm singing everywhere these days. Melanie smiled at me before winking at me. That's my cue to come out on stage with her. HOH-MYGOD

"For my signature oldie, I'm being joined by the lovely Rowan Fogelmanis y'all!" Melanie announced and I walked out nervously.

"You guys may know her as Rowan Blanchard, star of Girl Meets World, Spy Kids, Invisble Sister, WonderWall, Perfectly Imperfect, and so much more. Also she's an amazing feminist and part of one the best ships ever! #Cowan has been around for 12 years guys, honestly f*cking RelationshipGoals!" Melanie introduced and the audience applauded.

"Thank you." I laughed.

"Corey if your out there just stand on a chair or something!" Melanie yelled.

Corey stood up and the crowd cheered. He blushed and sat back down winking at me. I can't believe this is happening.

"Now I doubt you have ever had a party where no-one showed up, correct?" Melanie asked making the crowd cheer at the hint of the song.

"No, no I haven't." I smiled.

"Well, then let's give you a character to play who has. Which fan wants to come up here and give her a name?" Melanie called.

"ME! ME!" A little blonde girl called the loudest.

"You there in the front." Melanie smiled.

The girl's mother (I assume) helped her on stage and she ran over. She had short pale blond hair--almost white-- that were in pigtails. She couldn't have been more than 9 and she was bouncing up and down.

"What's your name?" Melanie asked bending down to her.

"Sammy!" She announced happily.

"Well Sammy, what name do you want to give Row's character?" Melanie asked.

"Peyton!" She squealed.

My eyes widen and I think I went into shock. Anything but that name.

"Any other name, Sammy?" I asked quickly.

"Hmm...EMMA!" Sammy yelled.

"GREAT! Emma it is. Let's sing now. Bye-Bye Sammy, ok." I rushed.

Melanie looked at me amused and then smiled.

"You heard her. Start the song!" Melanie smiled.