I wanted to slap that grin off his stupid face, but I kept my clenched hands by my side. "Now unpack your bags darlin, you're living here now." He said as he stepped away from me and walked towards his night stand. "No." I said bluntly as he froze. "What was that?" His head cocked to the side. "I said no." I crossed my arms, staring at him intensely.

He then turned around, obviously not liking my attitude. "You really want to say no to me Payton?" His voice was threatening and daring. I admit it scared me. But I needed to stand my ground. I'm not weak like he thinks I am.

"Yeah, I do." I said, keeping a straight face on. He then clenched his jaw before he took long strides towards me, making me shrink under my own skin. Oh no what have I done. I then yelped in fear as he grabbed my shoulders tightly and he pushed me down on the bed, taking my breath away.

I felt nerves kick in my stomach as he leaned on the bed, his knuckles placed on either side of my face. A small whimper left my lips as his face only hovered inches from mine. "Say it again Payton." His breath tickled my face as I gulped hard.

His voice was low and intimidating. I watched as he slowly reached in his pocket and my eyes widen in pure fear once a gun was secured in his fingers. "Go on, say it." He taunted, running the cold deadly object across my cheek. I closed my eyes and pressed my trembling lips to a thin line as I turned my head away.

"I'll pull the trigger if you do." He threatened softly as his body pressed deeper into mine. "I won't I'm sorry."I whispered in a scared tone before I opened my eyes to look up at him. "Hmm, that'a girl." He hummed before he leaned off me and put his gun away. I then let out the air I didn't know I was trapping before I felt him grab my arm and lift me up.

"Now do as I say, and put your sh*t away." He growled before I saw him put a few things in his drawer. I quickly did as told, unzipping my bags and taking my clothes out. "Where do you want me to put them?" I asked, turning around to look at him. My eyes widen a bit, seeing him in a muscle shirt instead of the black hoodie he wore. I could see his strong muscles right through the maroon top, making my eyes quickly shift down. Why does he have to be so attractive.

I could sense a smirk on his lips when he spoke back. "In my closet." I then quickly put my stuff in his closet before my whole bag was empty. "I'm all done." I whispered, feeling uncomfortable under his intense gaze. "Good, let's head out then." He said, walking up to me. "Do I really have to sleep here with you?" I asked, my tone sounded desperate and whiny.

He gave me a stern look before his hand wrapped tightly around my elbow. "Drop it Myers." He spoke lowly, making me gulp. "You're sleeping in here with me whether you enjoy it or not." He said carelessly before dragging me. "Myers?" I whispered under my breath before it clicked. "Did you just call me by my last name?" I halted, causing Styles to roll his eyes when he got tugged back.

"Yes I did and why do you care?" His tone grew bored as he dragged me again towards the door. "That's why you guys have funny names, cuz they're last names, aren't they." I said, making him stop. "Is it what you guys say normally? Just last names?" I questioned.

"You know you ask too many questions Payton." Styles said before tugging me again. "Would it hurt to at least know why?" I asked, standing my ground again. He paused, sighing loudly. "Yes they are last names if you must know." He said in a sassy tone. "Why don't you use your real names? Are they that bad?" I asked.

"It's for safety reasons. We don't let just anybody use our real names. It gives too much information. And no I won't tell you our names. Either you earn it or you have to figure that out on your own." He said before he tugged me forward and walked me out the door.