Chapter One

I smiled, finally happy with my outfit. I made sure my hair and make-up were looking okay before slipping my phone into the back pocket of my shorts. I smirked and made my way towards my balcony. 

I have to sneak out, since my mom is so strict with me. I have an older sister, and my mom adores her. Anything she wants, she has. If she wanted to do something, she could do it.  Me however, well it's different. If I want something, I have to save up. If I ask to go somewhere, I'm not allowed. It's been going on for so long now that I'm actually used to it, and it no longer bothers me. Because of the way my mom has treat me, I always sneak out and do whatever, just to make her angry. If she wants to be a pain in the ass then I can give it straight back to her. 

I smirked devilishly as I climbed down the tree next to my balcony, landing safely on the ground. I whipped out my phone and text my best friend, Cara.

'You almost ready bitch? ;)'

'Slut, meet you there ;)'

As I got closer to the house, I could hear the music blaring. It was a typical teenage party, people getting high and wasted, making out, grinding on each other.. I rolled my eyes as I passed Alicia, the school slut, making out with the jock, Thomas. I felt someone bump into me. 

"Watch where your going!" I spat before realizing that it was Cara. 

"Aye slut!" She slurred, already wasted. I playfully rolled my eyes and slapped her across the arm.

"Bitch." I joked. She laughed and handed me a red cup full of some unknown substance. "What's this?" I asked. 

"Just drink it." She said. I shrugged and chugged down the whole cup, creating a burning sensation in my throat. When I pulled the cup away from my face, I noticed that Cara had disappeared. I groaned and began searching for her. 

Realizing that she wasn't in the house, I walked outside to look for her. That's when I spotted him, my boyfriend Cody. He nodded at me, telling them to go over there. I saw his friends all smoking something, I could smell it way back there. 

"Hey babe." He said, gripping onto my waist tightly. "So I was thinking that maybe you could come back to mine after? Have some fun? My mom's out." He flirted, shooting me a wink. 

"I need to get home. My mom will flip if I'm not there in the morning." I explained making him growl angrily. 

"You're such a goody-two shoes!" He yelled in my face. 

"No I'm not?" I defended, but it came out more like a question. 

"Urgh, I'm going to find Jane." He stated walking away. Jane was one of the school cheerleaders, she was Alicia's best friend. As I was walking away I heard one of his friend yell "Nice Ass Mariee!" I turned around and flipped them, before continuing to walk into the house. When I walked in, the first thing I saw was Cody on the couch making out with Jane. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I walked over to the drinks, grabbing out a lemonade. I'm not really in the mood to get wasted tonight. 

I began searching for Cara again, and after 10 minutes of searching, there was still no sign of her. I felt around in my back pocket before realizing that my phone wasn't there. Oh-no! I began frantically feeling around my pockets, some people giving me weird looks as I did. I headed back outside, seeing that Cody's friends had all gone. I walked over and searched for my phone. Suddenly, I felt a presence from behind me, making me immediately spin round on my heels. 

"Looking for this?" The guy asked, holding up my white iPhone. I nodded and reached to grab it, only to have him pull it away. "What's your name sexy?" He smirked. 

"M-Marissa." I stuttered.  "And you are?" I asked, gaining some confidence.

"Jason." He said, that smirk still plastered on his face.

"Great, nice to meet you." I said sarcastically. "Can I have my phone back now?" I asked with attitude. 'Jason' and his friends chuckled. 

"You obviously don't know who I am-"

"No and I don't want to either." I spat, cutting him off. He smirked at his friends before mumbling 'I like her' to one of the guys on his right. What a creep. He chuckled once more and handed me back my phone. 

"Oh and I wouldn't let your boyfriend treat you like that either. I could do a way better job." He said, adding a wink. I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone out of his hand, stomping away. I could feel his eyes burning into my ass. I'm going home. I don't want that Jason guy stalking me. When I was halfway down the driveway, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Do you realize who you just talked to!?" Cara exclaimed. 

"Who him?" I asked, pointing towards Jason. "Yeah some flirtatious jerk, why?" I asked. 

"No, that's Jason McCann." I swear I've heard that name before. "You know? Mr. Biggest Criminal In The Whole Fucking World!" She practically screamed. Before I even had a chance to reply someone cut in. 

"Talking about me girls?" Jason said cockily, shoving his way through us. I glared at him as walked by, eyeing him up and down. He smirked and winked once again.

"You got an eye twitch or something?" I snapped before turning my attention back to Cara. He chuckled and walked out the driveway, turning left. Shit, that's the same way I'm going.

"Don't back-chat him, he'll kill you!" She whispered. I rolled my eyes and walked away from here.

"Whatever, bye Car." I said. She shrugged and took another gulp of her drink whilst walking back up towards the house. 

That girl...