flex

Leigh-Anne

When I had breakfast cooked up I ran back into our room. A smirk covered my face as I jumped onto the bed and straddled Perrie.

She let out a loud groan and opened her eyes slowly, slapping my thigh, "Dude, what the hell." she breathed.

I pouted, "I'm sowwy," I apologise, "I didn't mean it." I say.

"I know you didn't. Now give me a kiss won't you." she said, pointing to her cheek and letting out a huge smile.

I kissed her cheek and ended up bringing my lips to bottom of her chin, biting and sucking on her skin and making her moan.

"Leigh." she breathed, placing her hands on my back and hooking her legs with mine.

I looked up and kissed her. She kissed back and drove her left hand to the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her as she rolled us over.

Laughing I watched her straddle me and remove her top. I gulped and brang my lips in between my teeth, biting in until a drop of blood fell onto my shirt.

"Fuck. I busted my lip." I curse.

She ran her thumb over my bloody lip and kissed it gently before raising my arms and removing my shirt. Then and there I was shirtless, exposing my black lace bra to Perrie.

"Black lace," she grinned, "cute baby."

I felt my cheeks flush at her words, "I didn't have anything else to wear. This was what was left in my drawer."

She inspected me carefully, looking past my brown eyes and lips, "Did you really?," she asked, "or did you wear them because you thought I'd be in between your legs?"

My cheeks became even redder, warmer at her words. "Between your legs"  The thought was insane yet what I actually would want.

Drowning in my thoughts I didn't notice what she had been doing till I felt her soft wet tongue, gliding across my centre and licking it.

My legs were around her shoulders, locked around her legs and Perrie's face in between me. I tilted my head back and felt my heart beating as I whispered profanities.

She brang her hand to my my thigh and driving it down, making me stiff and unable to move until she rose up from between my legs. I took a deep breath and kissed her when she was face to face with me.

I sat up from my spot and slid my hand onto her back and the other cupping her cheek. She sat on my lap, her hips grinding against mine, making me smile in pleasure.

"I love you." I say in her mouth.

"I love you too." she answered, removing my hand from her cheek and intertwining it with her own.

Another short update and it's been a while and I'm really sorry. I've been trying to get new ideas before I post but it's been a while so I decided to post something short. I know a lot have you have been waiting very long. But I do promise that the chapters right after this will be really long.