we all want the same thing

Perrie

I ride Leigh-Anne up the stairs quietly trying not to wake anyone up. Everyone seemed to be getting ready for bed. At least not us.

"I'm not killing you am I?,"I ask her as I whisper between the crook of her neck "I can hop off now."

She shook her head "It's fine. I've done wrestling before. So I'm used to carrying heavy things."

"Wrestling?!," I laugh "since when did you wrestle?"

"My sister and I used to play smackdown back in the U.S. I always wanted to skive school just for it. I had The Rock bed covers too." she laughed.

"Wow."

As we got to the last turn we hurried along till we stopped in our tracks.
By the door was Jade and Jesy... you know casually eating each others faces off.

"Back up." I whisper into her ear.

She did as I said and hid just my the wall. I climbed down her back, taking my phone out of my pocket and putting it on snapchat.

I extended my arm until I got the perfect shot, pressing my finger on the button for video and giggling as they continously sucked on each other.

"It's like watching a horror film." I whisper as I brought my phone back to my sight. I typed the caption 'traffic on the way home'

I sent the video to the boys and laughed as it sent. Early Merry Christmas for them.

"You forgot to send it to me you dipshit."

"Oh would you zip it!," I half shout "if you want to see then go see it for yourself."

She rolled her eyes and slapped my ass before she peeked around the corner.
But she didn't take long. Seconds after she came back, her eyes wide and her mouth left open.

"I need Jesus. Oh God."

"Why?" I ask as I looked through the corner. "It's probably - Jesus. Ok. I - Uh - that's - WHAT THE FUCK." I whisper.

My hand dived into my bag and grabbed my water bottle. I removed the cap and started splashing my eyes with the little amount of water I had left.

"You free tomorrow?," I say "let's go to Church I'm fucking blind. What the fuck. I'm - no. Just no." I say.

I went on my contacts and pressed on Jesy's contact. I brought my phone to my ear and waited for Jesy to answer the phone.

As I waited I took Leigh-Anne furthur down the hall so they wouldn't hear.

"He - hello." Jesy muttered.

"Aha uh hey Jes," I say "would you like to have Chinese for dinner?" I ask, trying to stay calm.

"Y- yeah ah! That would be l-lovely."

I closed my eyes and tried not to laugh.

"You sound hurt," I start "you ok over there?"

"I'm totally ah - Jade," she moaned "Oh my oh yes."

I did the sign of the cross and opened my eyes. I couldn't take it.

"Yeah I'm gonna hang up now I - I'm driving." I lie as I threw my phone back into my bag.

"Driving?,"Leigh laughed "why what happened?"

"Driving to heaven I can't deal. She kept moaning I'm fucking blind. Help me." I screech.