she's my weirdo soz

Leigh

I painted a smile on my face as I watched Perrie walk down the path in front of me. She looked adorable and honestly I couldn't ask for anyone better.

I liked her personality. She was bubbly and she was weird. Just like me. I feel like everybody has that bit of weird laying around.

And the energy she had was insane. Must be from all her long naps.

I giggled at my thoughts as Perrie spun around through the street as her neighbours smiled as they passed.

As the wind softly touched my skin I pulled out my phone and entered Instagram.

I tapped on the camera roll and selected the photo that I took with Perrie earlier.

leigh_love_life

she's my weirdo soz 💕 lava you @/perrieeele

I smiled as the photo was posted onto my feed. I tucked my phone back into my pocket and caught up with Perrie.

Before I could wrap my arms around her waist she stopped to a hault just before I could hit my face.

She took out her phone and went on Instagram to find the photo I posted across her screen.

Before I could look at what she had to comment she walked to the side and typed away.

Through her adorable childish behaviour I took out my phone once more.

I went on Instagram to find comments underneath my caption.

michaelclifford: awh leigh this is beautiful. im happy that you finally met her. i mean you've talked about her non stop for a long time now. see you soon

lukehemmings: my new fav gay couple. too hot and weird for words. see you soon

calumhood: hey hey hey. look at you girl. so happy for you leigh.  and as the other 3 shit heads said. see you soon :)

ashtonirwin: cute leigh. see you soon!

michaelclifford: usually i'd be the one commenting shit with less than 10 words but look at you. anyways whatever. @/ashtonirwin

I laughed at the cute comments that my friends left for me. They were so supportive and I couldn't ask for a better group of friends than them.

And seconds later I recieved a comment from Perrie. I looked up and saw a smile on her face as she saw me.

"Took you long enough didn't it?" I laugh.

"Yeah whatever. Just read it." she shouted.

I nodded and looked down at my phone to see  a paragraph.

Before I could even read it I felt my heart melt. I haven't gotten something like this since Jesy and I broke up.

perrieeele: I wish I could turn back the clock. I would've found you sooner and loved you longer. Even if you never realised I liked you ever since we started talking. And when you were busy I missed you a lot. I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot in front of my friends. I replay our conversations in my head all the time. You're the only person that runs through my mind before I sleep. You're pretty special because I've never felt like this for anyone in the past. Between our laughs, long talks, and jokes I fell in love with you Leigh-Anne.
Thank you for suddenly sliding into my Instagram. I love you. 💕 Forever will be thankful for you.

I shut my phone off and felt my heart beat wildly as tears started streaming down my face.

My eyes looked down to the hard concrete ground as the tears dropped one by one.

Through the corner I spotted her walking over.

I looked up to see her eyes shine brightly. She had a huge ass smile on her face as she stood in front of me. Her arms were wide open.

"I love you Leigh!" she giggled.

"I love you too," I cry as I fell into her arms and hugged her tightly "I love you so fucking much it hurts," I laugh through the pain "thank you for that."

She placed a soft kiss on the side of my head as she whispered in my ear. " Don't thank me. Because I know it's you I should be fucking thanking."

I laughed and wiped away my tears.
"Your such an angel." I smile.

"Yeah," she cooed "your angel."