rain

Leigh

"Since when does it rain in LA?!" Perrie shouts as she runs past the vines and stops to wait for me.

"It only rains here like I don't know. Doesn't rain often." I say, running to her as I covered my hair with my hands.

"Shouldn't have straightened your hair," she laughed "don't come complaining." she shouted as she ran ahead of me.

"Wait up you fuck," I say "slow your ass down. I didn't marry a marathon runner."

"And you didn't," she answered "I don't run. I walk. And neither am I fast. I just wanna get back to your flat."

"Yeah the only time you're fast is on me." I smirk.

"Oh fuck off Leigh-Anne."

"Oh fuck me Leigh-Anne." I joke, touching my body to annoy the jesus out of her.

"I am not going to talk to you for the rest of the day if you keep talking to me right now."

I kept my laugh soft, trying hard for her not to hear. She was the most adorable thing when she's pissed. I loved it.

"I don't even know where to go," she said "Leighhhhhhh." she groaned.

I caught up to her and carried her off the ground, spinning her around as the rain touched our faces.

"Yes bubba?" I laugh.

I dried the tips of my hair with my towel as I watched Perrie struggle to remove her wet clothing.

"Need help?" I laugh.

She nodded and pouted in the corner, being the cute geordie she always is.

"Since we got wet yet again," I laugh "wanna go for a swim? I could dive in once more." I smirk, lifting my eyebrows and giving her a dirty look.

She hit my arm and shook her head "Leigh, my legs are fucking dead. No more. Your p*ssy can wait."

I laughed "But other than that I actually thought of something?"

"What's that?"

"Rayne."

"Rain?" she asked

"No as in Rayne. The name. We can name our daughter that." I smile.

"Rayne Louise Pinnock." she smiled.