sunrise

Perrie

My eyes open, and my body shivers at the contact of the cool London air, rubbing my eyes and turning over to see an empty bed.

I sat up and brushed my hand through my hair, removing the covers with my other and lifting my body off the bed.

Grabbing my phone I slide it into my pocket, chuckling as I realised where she was.

Heading out onto the balcony, I quickly admire the beautiful view surrounding our building. I smiled and climbed up the ladder, laughing as I saw her admire the sun "I bring you to the roof top once and now you're going up yourself." I say, taking a seat beside her.

"Thought I'd start my morning with a cool breeze and just thank the universe that I have you and Lia."

I smile and brang my hand to her arm, lowering it till our hands linked together, "I should be more thankful that I have a beautiful, patient and a down to earth girl like you to love, care and look after me and Lia."

"I'd do anything for you," she answered, turning her head as giving me a smile "and I'd do everything and anything to give our little angel the life we never had."

"Even if she turns out like us?"

"A gay couple?" she asked.

I nod, "Love is love. If she falls for a boy then so be it. If she falls for a girl.. so what? She should be able to fall for who she wants. Love should be limitless."

"I just don't want her to experience everything I had to go through. Pain, heartbreak and a hard load of shit just to make my mother realise. I don't want that for her."

"I know you don't. And I'm on your side. We'll give her anything she wants. Well not everything but you know what I mean right?"  she said.

I nod, smiling and watching the sun rise behind the building in front of us.

"She's our child. No one should have to tell us what's right. Because knowing what we've been through I think I know what's the difference between wrong or right. I mean I'm gonna be that kind've parent that lets their child be who they want and be as free. But not as free as they want. I don't want Lia 16 and pregnant." she explained.

"Well with a woman like you I think she'll be able to wait till she's 21 till she can fuck a dick. Or a pussy." I laugh.

"On that note though," she said, clearing her throat "let's get some breakfast before I decide to eat you out."

"Not on this roof top you're not."

"Well hurry up before I do. I'm craving for a blue eyed blonde." she joked.