songs and stars

Leigh

I let out a laugh as I felt Perrie draw spirals on my leg with her fingers as she thought of words to put on the paper.

"Thought of anything yet?" I ask as I lifted her up and sat her on my lap, wrapping her left arm around my neck, my back leaning against the cold stone wall and a piece of paper and a pen in front of me.

"Well not entirely but I do have something in mind." she answered cutely.

"What's that princess?" I ask, handing her the pen and paper.

She took the two objects away from me and scribbled away, facing it away from me.

"Why are you hiding it? I won't judge you." I laugh.

"I'm not hiding it, she giggled "I just don't want you seeing it yet."

"Ok," I laugh "whatever you say."

"Don't expect me to have a full song written down but I have thought of a title."

She handed me the lined paper with a single word write on top.

"Breakeven.

She nodded, "Inspired by you and little Ms. Thirlwall."

"Why's that?"

"Well," she laughed "it's basically the story of my life. Well not my whole life but just about what happened the past year."

I nodded, "Sounds like it could work."

"I hope so."

"I hope so?," I laugh "have a little faith you little tink. Pretty sure you have more talents than photography, dancing, singing and making me wet."

She wacked the pen at my arm and looked at me. "Yeah sure," she laughed "cause making you moan and cum out is such a talent."

"Just get on with the song before I decide to rip of your clothes once more and eat you up."

"Yeah right Pinnock," she answered "you've eaten enough. One more and I'd be paralyised. Enough for the week."

"For the week!," I say "it's our fucking honeymoon you dick."

She looked down and examined her bottom half, "Dick?," she asked "I don't think I have one." she answered.

"Oh fuck off Edwards."

She coughed, "Edwards? You're fucking with me right?," she laughed as she shook her left hand in front of my face "I'm -"

"But I'm the original ok," I answer sassily "Even if we're married I'm still calling you Edwards."

"Fine." she huffed.