roof tops and melodies

Perrie

"Hey, there's nothing on TV and everything seems boring to me. Any ideas to pass the time?" Leigh-Anne asked, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I smiled, "I do actually. Go grab my guitar babe. Some paper and a pen too if you can."

"Why's that?" she asked, looking at me with furrowed brows.

"Stop asking and go get moving. You'll find out when you get your ass back over here. Is that clear Pinnock?" I ask, laughing and messing her hair.

"Yeah ok," she chuckled as she got up from the couch and helped me up "we're not going out though are we?"

"Ugh kinda," I answer "half half."

She looked at me with confusion once more, "What? I'm so confused."

"Just go get what I asked you too you bum," I laugh "then I'll bring you there."

She shook her head and went into our room, searching for what I asked for while I grabbed a cushion from the couch.

Moments later she came back with the three items, "Ok I got them," she smiled "what now?"

"Follow me." I wink.

I walk to the back door and slid it open to be greeted by the cool air and the star lit sky.

"You could've just told me that we were going to the balcony."

"But we aren't." I say, shaking my head.

"But there's no where to go other than here. So why are you saying that we're not?"

"You're too inquisitive. Come here," I say, taking her hand and dragging her in front of the ladder "I'm taking you onto the roof top."

"Oh."

I laughed and climbed up the ladder, "Give me the stuff."

She handed me the guitar followed by the pen and paper.

"Come on up." I smile.

She nodded and climbed up the ladder, gasping at the sight around us.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask.

"So did you bring me up here to write songs or sing?"

"Both." I answer as I took her hand in mine and sat in the same spot that I sat in with Harry earlier.

She sat down and wrapped the blanket around us, smiling as I looked at her. She was so beautiful and I was lucky to call her my own. Even with our ups and the very deep downs I'm still here. No matter how much me fight I know I'll still be the one.

"Why are so quiet all of a sudden?" she asked, rubbing my hands and looking at me.

"Because I was thinking of you," I smile "and speaking of," I giggle "I wrote a little something."

"About what?"

"About you silly." I answer as I picked up the guitar and strummed it.

"You serious?"

"I never said I was joking did I?," I laugh, strumming my guitar once more and looking into her perfect brown eyes " I figured it out. I figured it out from black and white.  Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time." I wink.

She laughed and looked around, gazing at the stars and moon above her, smiling as she listened to my voice.

"I know how it goes. I know how it goes from wrong and right. Silence and sound.Did they ever hold each other tight. Like us. Did they ever fight.Like us."

"You sound beautiful baby girl."

I smiled, " You and I."