everything i want

Leigh

I step out of my car and stood beside Perrie and the boys as I took in the sight of the club.

"Someone explain to me please how I got from a lunch date with my girlfriend and Louis to a club." Perrie laughed.

"It's a beautiful Friday night," Niall explained "let's just have a fun time."

I turned my head and faced her. "Your lucky I have her," she laughed "otherwise my ass would be in bed eating potato chips and watching disney reruns."

I laughed at her statement as I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"Ready?" I ask her.

She placed a soft kiss on my cheek and nodded. "Yep."

We started walking to the entrance with the boys behind us. The line was empty and I couldn't be more than happy.

We all took out out I.D and showed them to the guards standing by the door.

They smiled and let us in to what seemed like 200 people. I looked down at my hands as I felt Perrie grasp on my hand tighter.

"You'll be fine babe. Trust me ok?"

She nodded and let go of my hand. Instead she snaked them in between my arms.

"I feel safer this way." she cooed.

I nodded and took her to the bar across the club. All around us where people our age getting drunk, dancing to the beats or groups of friends having a drunken chat by tables.

"Is this what you usually did before we were together?" she asked me.

"Yeah. I have a thing for dancing," I chuckled "but at some point it really helped me get over Jesy."

"Did you ever take anyone home?"

I shook my head at her question. "Not a single person. Yes I admit there are a few handsome fellas on the floor but they didn't make me feel anything. Even the most attractive girls. Not one. Because in my mind there was you just lurking in the corner,"I laugh " but I do remember whispering 'fuck me' to some random dude. He was about to take me home till Michael came and carried me out. Told me I had too much to drink."

I looked at her as she burst into a small fit of laughter. "You asked someone to fuck you? Seriosuly?" she laughed.

"Just got a bit to carried away." I laugh.

"But I have no plans on asking anyway to lay on me other than you." I tell her.

"You want to continue last night's sequence of events?" Perrie chuckled.

"Maybe. It depends if I'm not tired or not high on drinks. Highly likely that I won't be leaving here just tipsy."

As we reached the bar I took a seat beside Perrie and raised my hand.

Moments later the bartender came to my attention and got me and Perrie a shot.

"Please tell me you've drank before? Trust me. It would be awkward if I asked my girl to drink something she hasn't tried." I smile.

"Babe I've had like five in a row. When I - yeah you know.."

"You don't have to contine," I tell her as the bartender laid the drinks before us. I passed Perrie her glass and raised it up "bottoms up?"