touch

Perrie

I jumped off her back, and quickly placed a kiss on her cheek as we stopped in front of my apartment building.

Her touch gave me chills as she intertwined my fingers with hers and gave me a warm smile.

"And here we are. Alive," I giggle "you proved me wrong Pinnock. You legit carried me down the steepest hill here."

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "Told you. If I could handle my sisters in a wrestling match then there's no doubt that I couldn't carry you." I laugh.

"So," I sigh as I checked the time on my phone  "it's 12:30pm. What are gonna do with the time we have left?"

"Let's just rot on your couch and watch The Vampire Diaries." she said.

I nodded, "That could work." I smile as I walked with her into the building and went straight for the elevators.

My finger reached for the button and the light above flashed brightly indicating it would be here soon.

My head turned to Leigh-Anne as I watched her stare back at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

"Is it illegal to check my girlfriend out? The last time I checked the law book I was allowed to do whatever I desired," she chuckled "and besides you look amazing in your work out clothes."

"And so do you princess." I smile as the doors opened and we stepped inside.