bite

Perrie

I felt her teeth sinking into my skin as she drove her nails across my wet skin, the feeling of her her warm wet chest sliding on my body.

I let out a moan as I held onto the grass, my hands slipping and the pain becoming my only pleasure.

As I looked down I watched as her fingers laced around my underwear, pulling it down to my ankles and throwing it away.

As the water dripped from her face, I felt my heart racing at her every move. The way that she brushed her fingers up my thighs and into my center.

She blew on it carefully, making my back tingle at the touch of her warm breath.

Suddenly I felt her fingers drive up my clit, pushing it in like it was a key that couldn't get in.

"Leigh!" I shouted as I felt the piercing pain inside of me. I wanted it to stop but then I wanted more.

I felt confused at the need of wanting it or wanting it to stop. But moments later I felt the aching stop.

I breathed in heavily, gasping for air as she licked the milky liquid of her fingers.

"Fuck you're amazing." she smiled as she helped me up and dragged me to the shed.

"Cheers," I say "I just can't move." I explain as I dragged my foot on the ground.

"I didn't paralyise you did I?" she asked as she opened up a small drawer and pulled out a new pair of underwear, a shirt and some shorts.

"I hope not." I laugh as I stepped into the fresh pair and started getting dressed.

As I watched her dry her hair, I picked up my phone and opened it only to see 2 missed calls from Jade.

"Jade called." I say, unlocking my phone and opening the phone app.

"Call her back." Leigh said.

I nodded and pressed on her name, putting the phone on speaker and listen to it ring.

"Hello?"

"Jade," I smile "hey."

"Took you 2 calls later ay? she laughed.

"Yeah we went out. Sorry bout that." I laugh.

"If you're out how come you didn't answer. Pretty sure you can talk and eat."

"Yeah not out for lunch but we went swimming." I say.

"She got wet as fuck." Leigh added.

"Well if you went swimming then of course you would. I'd be surprised if you didn't."

"Unless..." Leigh said, trying to give her clues.

"You just dunked your feet in..."

"Wrong direction Thirlwall." Leigh laughed.

"Oh no you didn't," she answered "why do you guys always stretch when I call?"

"Well to be fair," I say "you did fuck Jesy in front of our door. It was traumatic. Dirty. And hard to forget.."

"But anyway," she answered "I heard you got real wet. Leigh's got some fingers on her."

"Jade!" I yell.

"What?!," she asked "it's the truth."