why don't we go there

Leigh

As the TV played in front of us I brushed my fingers through Perrie's hair and twirled it around.

Her bright blue eyes focused on the screen while I kept my gaze on her.
I lived for her laughs and her smiles. They made me so happy.

With the credits rolling I turned the TV off and helped her sit up.

"So what now?" she asked.

"I have no idea," I smiled as I pressed my lips against hers "we could do this or we could watch another episode. Totally up to you," I breathed as I placed my forhead against hers "I don't mind another episode but it's not like I'll be able to remain focused." I laugh.

"Option 2 sounds good. But option 1 feels good. So leave the TV alone and just kiss me." she smirked.

I grabbed the remote next to me and threw it out the way as I lifted her off the couch and placed her on my lap.

She mwrapped her legs around me as I snaked my left arm around her back and the other to pull down her sleeve.

As she tilted her head backwards, I gently placed kisses in between the crook of her neck before I sucked on her skin lightly.

She moaned at my gesture as my lips moved from one place to another then back onto her soft lips.

I felt a smirk grow on my face as I felt her hungry kisses. She wanted more and I could feel it each second as she tugged on my top.

"Take it off," she demanded "I want to feel every inch of you." she whispered.

I nodded and placed both hands on the ends of my shirt. I pulled it off slowly until it came off and landed onto the carpet floor beside us.

Her eyes shifted from my face to my body. "You're so fucking fit." she swore as she swung her arms around me neck and sucked on my neck tightly.

I took deep breaths as I felt her trail her lips against the crook of my neck and up against my cheek.

When she stopped I stood up from the couch and carried her in my arms before I pinned her against the wall.

My hand reached for her bedroom handle and turned it till the door opened widely.

I walked through her door and closed it behind me as I dropped her onto her bed and tugged her shirt off.

I crawled onto the bed and stopped when I was on top of her.

My dark eyes stared into hers as I watched her chest rise and fall heavily as my lips came closer to her stomach.

I placed my right hand beside her to help me keep balance as my kisses trailed upward from her stomach,cleavage,neck and back onto her lips.

As I felt her hands snake around my body, she rolled me over and sat on my stomach.

Her hands swam across my body as she took her chance to kiss me back.