get ready

Perrie // later that day

"Hey P," Leigh laughed, "what's up?" she asked.

I laughed and took a seat on the couch, placing a plate of Lasagna on the table in front of me, "I'm just on the couch. About to eat dinner. You?" I ask.

"Getting ready." she laughed.

"For what exactly?," I ask as I ate a slice of my food, "though you were teaching ages ago. Do you have another choreo session?"

She laughed and sighed, "I lied. But it's for a good cause. So don't throw a tantrum and go all bad blood on me."

"Good cause?," I ask, "what is your ass up too?" I laugh as I shook my head and watched the cars drive down the street through our window.

"All I can say is that I want to to get changed. Right after you eat." she instructed.

"Babe you do realise it's 10:55pm?"

"I know but Jade's on her way to pick you up. Probably don't even eat. I have something for you. Just get ready and I'll see you in a bit."

"Ok....," I said, "And is this for my birthday?" I laugh.

"Maybe." she answered.

I push my seatbelt in and gave Jade a huge smile, "So I'm guessing that you've been with Leigh-Anne all day?"

"Hello to you too." she answered.

I shook my head and laughed, "Sorry," I answer, "Hey though."

She laughed in return, "Well I hope you enjoy what she did all day. But to be honest me, herself and Jes. But again she spent hours on her ass just doing her plan. I haven't seen someone like her like ever. Like oh my god."

"So it really is great huh?" I smile.

"YES."

"Then drive you ass." I laugh.

"Yes Ma'am."