quiet

Leigh

Harry parks his car in front of the Bank and removes his belt, taking his wallet out of his back pocket and leaving us alone in the car while he runs to the ATM.

"Hey," Perrie cooed as she runs her hand over my leg "you seem quiet. Something wrong or you feeling quite off?"

"Nothing," I answer "I just - I don't know. It's fine."

She sighed and faced me directly "Babe, I know you. You're never this quiet. What's up? I don't want another fight. Please just tell me."

"Well I hope you know why?"

She paused for a bit until she got an idea. "I never dated him!"

"How do I know that?," I shout "Huh? How?"

She rolled her eyes and chuckled "I'm gay. One word and three letters. I was gay since I was 14. Don't act stupid. You know I love you and that's the only thing I've done for so many years. I was in Uni ages ago Leigh," she explained "I dated Jade just before that and do you think I'd be that unloyal to just date Zayn soon after I met him? I waited for Jade to come back. She never did. And as much as I hate talking about my past with her like this it just seems to always pop up no matter what. Here's a short summery. In Year 9 I realised I was gay," she said "I also found out that neither did I see you as my best friend but someone I could spend a lifetime with. Then later that year you left. For months I had no one to talk too. I was that kid in the corner that just kept to herself. But that changed. That change was Jade. From then on I'd never had someone who made me as happy. That time you were in the back of my mind. A memory. And with time I found myself in a gay relationship with Jade. It wasn't easy. My mom just didn't like it. But I'm not a quitter."

"But I -"

"I don't quit things easily," she states "I didn't quit being your best friend even though you were gone. All the contact we had was lost but I never forgot you. I didn't quit that. When my mom found out about me and Jade - it was just a tragic load of bull. I had to fight just for her to realise things. I didn't quit then either. For years I couldn't imagine anyone but Jade. Everyday my thoughts were just Jade. And like I always say. When she left it was all just a painful load of emotion. It was like deja vu. To experience losing someone that close to me a second time around. That time I wanted to quit everything. I wanted to have a gap year so I could sulk and drown in my tears. But then I thought to myself," she laughed "what if she came back? Maybe she'll be back in a few days or weeks. I thought the positives about it. That helped me get up and trash the whole quit thing. I went by it and got myself into Uni. Weeks later when I had finally settled I thought that maybe she wouldn't really be back..."

"And then?.." I ask.

"And then I met the Bradford Badboy," she laughed "I was alone in my dorm, no one to talk to but these four walls. When I heard a knock on my door I opened it to find him. He had a smile on his face and a handful of concern. He told me that he could hear me crying and wanted to know what was wrong. So I told him everything to the point where we started writing songs in Music. But as the boy he was he just told me to write about happy things. Happy memories. And that's where you came in. I told him about you. And so songs were born. Like Rock Me, Don't Forget Where You Belong, Kiss Me Kiss Me. There was so much and from there I only thought about you. I mean I had no idea how you were, how you looked like, if you even had yourself a nice boy. You kept me up and breathing," she smiled "he was the closest source of happiness I got during those years. I mean the boys were all at different Universities and they were just jammed with busy schedules. Harry could never even get to me for a cup of coffee just because he was so far. And as much as he wanted to comfort me I just only had Zayn."

I felt a single tear roll down my cheek and fall onto my leg.

"I'm - that was so stupid. I'm sorry I -"

She lifted my chin and looked at me. Her blue eyes staring into mine as she shook her head "It's fine."

I laugh as I wiped my cheek "I just tend to get the tiniest bit jealous sometimes. I mean whoa. He has everything you'd probably look for in a guy. Amazing body, great hair, stunning eyes, a cute smile."

"Well his personality stood out the most. Just like you."

"I mean it's not like I had pictures of you to drool over," she laughed "and even if I never knew it was you I was talking to online you still had this personality that I just fell in love with."

I pouted but laughed right after, "And sometimes I question myself. What on earth did I do to deserve you?"

"Everything," she giggled "every single fucking thing."she answered as she cupped my cheek and brought her lips to mine.

I kissed her back gently, a smile forming on my lips until someone knocked on the window.

We drifted apart and looked behind us. Harry stood outside in the sun with a tray of Starbucks, his card in the other and a eyebrow lifted.

"PDA much ay lads?" he laughed.

"Just get in you bum." I answer.

"Sure thing." he winked as he gave me a flying kiss and laughed.

"Ew don't want that."

"Just as much as I didn't want you to fuck in my car."

"But we weren't." I answer.

"Don't act like you weren't gonna go all intense right after you got into it." he said.

"Oh gosh you just known us too well." Perrie laughed as she took her drink and mine.

"Yeah because if I didn't I wouldn't know how you two get on at night. All cute and cuddly then all hot and steamy the next. Hot noodles my ass. Probably turns 50 degrees in your room."

"Hot and steamy?" I say, raising a brow.

"If it weren't then Perrie wouldn't be all wet and drippy would she?"

Perrie flushed pink and rolled her eyes as Harry looked at her through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah ok so maybe I do but -"

"Oh oh Leigh," he moaned "fuck yes just oh." he joked.

"I want to fucking cut your dick." she laughed.

"You should try it first." he said.

Perrie's eyes widened and nearly choked on her drink. As did I.

"The ladies say I got it good."

"The ladies?," Perrie asked "you fucking fuck boy."

"Ew no," he said, taking a sip from his Iced Chocolate "Just Jade and Jesy."

"What?!" we shout together.

"Well we got so drunk the other night at your place that we kinda had a little party in my room after Luke dropped us off."

"They crashed at your place?!"

"Well they were tired."

"TIRED?" Perrie asked.

"Tired until I stepped out of my bathroom and found the two making out on the edge of my bed. Was gonna seperate the two little shits until they stopped and Jade pinned my against tbe wall and the story goes..." he smirked.

"Well that story goes a long way," Perrie coughed, taking a sip from her straw and fanning her eyes "this is to much I'm shook. This is horrific. I want to go to Church."