kids in love

Leigh

My back leans against the wall, my arm resting on Perrie's knees as she wiped away the blood.

"Now I'm the one that's sorry." I say as I let a tear roll down my cheek.

She shook her head, put a band aid over the cut an cupped my face, her blue eyes looking into mine.

"Shut up," she laughed " I don't want to hear sorry for the rest of the night. We both fucked up and that's it. I admit it's been a rough couple of hours but I promise - actually no screw that fuckery. I'm keeping no promises. But whatever happens tomorrow I want you to remain the same. Don't cut, scar, bruise, cry, run away. If my mom says no then no. I don't give a single fuck. I'm walking up that church and I'm going to hold your hand at the alter. So when I wake up, when I go to bed, when I hold your hand I don't wanna see another scar. The only thing I want you to do is smile. Smile for me because when you do my heart skips a beat. I'm in love with you Leigh-Anne. Remember that. Don't remember what happened at my house, don't remember that I ran away. Don't remember being on the couch, being a fucked up bitch. Remember that inside my heart is you. You're written all over it. And I bet," she smiled "if I opened up yours it would be the exact same."

"I love you too. But trust me," I say "I will never cut, scar or bruise again. I won't act like this again and most certainly will I remember my love for you."

"That's my girl," she smiled as she rubbed her thumb over my bottom lip "That's my Leigh-Leigh." she laughed as she pressed her lips against mine.

"Damn we're kids in love." I laugh.