airplanes

Leigh

I walk across the airport with Perrie on my back and her arms around my neck.
Looking around the airport I walked towards our gate.

"Please tell me that you're going to say where we're headed?," she asked "I've waited long enough." she pouted.

I turned my face and poked her on the cheek," I already told you on the car ride here. No. You have to wait."

"Fine." she mumbled "But I could ask my family you know." she smirked, taking out her phone and waving it in front of my eyes.

"Sorry babe but I told them not to." I laugh as I walked to an empty row of seats and sat her down.

"What," she groaned "fine." she answered, rolling her eyes and taking her attention to her phone.

"You'll find out once they call our flight," I say "not long now. Just be patient."

"Ok," she answered "you're lucky I love you," she laughed "and since you won't tell me where we're going," she said "please tell me it's somewhere hot? I checked my clothes and they're all for the summer."

I nodded, "Thought you wanted to have a place where you could do things you love."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Swimming, penny boarding, bowling."

"You know me too well." she answered, pressing her lips against mine and kissing me for a few seconds.

"Those phone calls months ago must've paid off then," I smile, pecking her on the lips "and those messages too."