too good

Leigh

As James walked out the studio I waved him goodbye and locked the door. I turned back around and found Perrie in front of the glass trying to practise my dance. It was cute to watch her to be honest. I then walked over to my speakers and connected them to my iPod.

I scrolled through my library and pressed Into You. I pressed paused and jogged behind Perrie who had the most confused look on her face. "I don't really think you can do it without a partner." I laugh as I pinched her cheeks from behind.

"But Ms. I don't have a partner." she frowned.

I laughed "Why do you keep calling me Ms.? When I'm on the floor I'm just Leigh like everyday of my life." I say as I pressed my lips on her cheek and hugged her tightly.

"Well then," she chuckled "Leigh I don't have a partner. Wanna be mine?"

I looked into the mirror and nodded as a wave of excitement took over her body and got her ready for the next hour of dancing, fiddling around and god knows what.

"Is dancing really hard?" she asked as she faced me and waited for a response.

"It depends on how much effort you put into it. I was never really the dancing type when we were younger. But when I moved to LA with my family I just got this sense of direction. I mean there's so many talented people over there. I remember being at school and having friends that were really into all the popular songs. They would go hang out around the corner and blast music while thinking of choreography. And then one day they asked me to try it out. And being the girl to try anything, I did. I joined them after class and that;s were my magic began. At first I couldn't keep up but then I realised. If I focused and believed in what I had to do then I'll get there." I explain

"That's amazing babe. I wish I could actually do something other than sit and binge watch at home. I mean other than work I just want to do more. You get me right?"

I nod "Of course I get you. I mean you can sing already. And I'm pretty sure you've heard me belt out Rihanna and Destiny's Child in the shower."

"Sure have. You shower like 3 times a week so I'm used to it."

"And if you want," I started " you could always join me after you have work. We could always do a bit of dancing, some singing too if you like. Don't think you can't do anything other than photography. So," I say as I unlocked my iPod "ready to get your feet moving?"

"Teach me your ways." she answered.

I nodded and told her to stand in position. She walked over in front of me, her arms straight and away from her body with enough room for me to do my job. "Since you blushed earlier I suggest that you just think of me trying to hug you. Not in a sexy way or anything like that. Just think of it as a normal gesture."

She nodded and looked straight at the mirror as I touched her body and drove my hands over her chest at both directions as she stayed still. I then drove my right hand near her shoulder and waited for her to place hers on mine.

By the time we had practised the entire dance and rehearsed it with music, she finally had it. Her moves were exact and ready for tomorrow. I walked to my bag and took out my towel and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"Great job babe. You nailed it." I smile.

She gave me a sudden kiss on the lips and giggled "Well it's all thanks to you."

"So what's for dinner?" I ask as I turned off the speakers and collected my bag off the bench.

"A Dominos sounds really good. What do you think?" she asked as she walked with me out the door, hit the lights and locked up.

"Pizza would be amazing."