hot mess

Perrie

I push Leigh-Anne into bed and threw my stuff onto the side as she gave me constant smirks. She twirled her hair around her finger and gazed at my lips as she bit her own.

"I'll be back." I say as I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a face towel. I let it rest under warm water, removing my jewellery to pass the time.

"Babe." she groaned.

"Yeah hang on." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Babe." she said again.

"What do you want?" I growl as I twisted the towel and removed the excess water.

"Come here." she whined.

"I am," I half yell " just hold on a minute." I say as I turned the tap off and walked back only to find a half undressed Leigh-Anne.

I eyed her and furrowed my brows as I spotted her top on the floor and her jeans unbuttoned.

"Keen for bed?" I ask, walking forward and taking a seat on the edge beside her.

She shrugged and gave me a devilish smile as I placed the towel on her forehead and dabbed it lightly.

"You are a hot mess," I say as I breathed in her alcholic breath and the sexy scent of her perfume.

"It's a party," she answered "I'm not a shy little tink."

"Course you aren't." I answer as I rolled my eyes and removed the towel.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Bathroom," I answer "I'm just going to put this back." I say as I turned around.

Before I could walk off her hand was around my arm. She pulled me back and in no time was in contact with her.

My body rested flatly against her topless body, her brown fierce eyes looking into mine and my heart beating like Ashton hitting drums.

Her eyes stayed on my lips, the towel slipping out of my grip as she snaked her hand down the side of my body.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What I do best." she answered as she pressed her lips onto mine as she flipped me over. I was now pressed against the bed as she straddled me.

"What you do best?" I ask.

"I clearly haven't given you everything I'm capable off."

"Now I'm questioning myself if you're like really drunk or you are just really in the mood to eat me."

She chuckled, tracing her fingers over my top, "I'm just tipsy," she answered "but you're right. Thought that it wouldn't be too bad if I gave you an extra birthday present." she grinned.

"Wait wha -"

Before I could even say the rest of the word her tongue entered my mouth. Her kisses were like drugs. The second her lips pressed against mine I already had the addiction.

I kissed her back, her kisses were hungry, angry even. As if they wanted me to show what I could really do. But it was Leigh-Anne we're talking about. She could out do me any day.

Our lips collided and our tongues crashed against each other like boats on angry waves. It was like a collision that she could only control.

As our lips fought, her hands reached the bottom of my top. She pulled it up my body and removed it.

We looked at each other for a split second before she crashed her lips onto my neck, biting at it and sucking on it real hard making me moan.

I drove my hands around her back, scratching it as she trailed her kisses down my cleavage and down my chest until she reached my jeans.

She looked up and faced me, giving me a wink before she carefully unbuttoned them. Dragging them down my legs I could feel her hunger. She ripped the jeans off my ankles and pulled my panties down, making me moan at the air's impact.

And down she went. Her lips met my fold, licking it in strips as I let out loud screams and scratches on her back.

"Leigh!" I screamed as she played with her fingers before she brang them inside me.

I breathed in for air, whispering every profanity as she pushed them in and out, "Faster." I say.

"Are you sure?," she asked, her voice full of worry. " I don't want to hurt you." she said, her voice innocent.

"Fuck just do it." I scream.

She nodded and started pushing in and out, faster than we've done before.

"I - I can feel it," I say "I'm cumming."

She moved her head in between my thighs, her tongue meeting my center once again as she ate the milky substance off of me.

When there wasn't a single drop left, she got up and straddled me once more before grinding her hips with mine.

I shut my eyes and hang on to the sides of the bed as she rubbed her clit against my stomach.

The burn was painful but it always ended up as pleasure.