car crashes and secrets

Leigh

"Morning baby girl," I smile, giving Perrie a kiss on the cheek and slapping her ass before I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore," she groaned, "because of you." she answered, her eyes still closed and the blankets wrapped around her. She was basically a blanket burrito.

"Do you have work today?" I ask.

She shook her head, "Nope," she answered, "which is great cause I cannot fucking move. Like literally I did not move one inch in my sleep. But you? Do you have work today?"

"Yeah," I lie "I might come home late. Don't say up for me though. Not good for you and the baby."

"Ok," she smiled, "see you later," she yawned.

I laughed," you too." I answer.

Today was the day. She's gonna get the biggest surprise of her life. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and read the screen.

Zayn:
I'll be at the house at 9:30am. Everything you bought has already been installed. See you soon. - Z

I quickly brushed my teeth, did my hair and makeup and got changed while Perrie fell fast asleep. She kd the cutest thing ever when she's sleeping.

When I was all done I quietly walked out the apartment, locked the door behind me and met up with Jade and Jesy outside my door.

"Took you long enough aye Pinnock. Jesy laughed.

"Pain is beauty." Jade said.

We all laughed and walked down the hall and down to the ground floor. "Who's driving?" I ask.

"Anyone but you," Jesy laughed, "literally."

"How come?" Jade asked.

I flashed her a peace sign and a chuckle as Jesy sighed, "Lemme tell ya," she laughed, "when we used to date I never learnt to drive. Only Leigh-Anne did."

"What was so bad about that?" Jade asked, raising a brow.

"She's the worst driver ever."

"Yeah," I chuckle, "we nearly crashed."

"Well fuck that," Jade laughed, "I'm driving."

I rolled my eyes and followed them to the car.