midnight plans

Perrie

When Leigh-Anne and Harry failed to share the Nachos with me and the boys I decided to leave them alone.

I scrolled through my laptop searching for venues for the wedding. As my gaze shifted from the screen to Leigh-Anne I wondered what they were yabbering about.

They looked like they were glued together, looking at me when I didn't seen to notice, giggling like Selena Gomez  realised a new sexy ass single.

As they continued talking in their own little wonderous world I however just stayed in mine.

I nudged Michael on the shoulder and pointed to my screen.

Find out what they're giggling about. I'm going insane.

Michael gave me the 'why' look as he strugged.

"Because" I mouth.

They're probably bringing me spmewhere I don't wanna be. Who knows. Just please find out. And don't make it obvious. If you figure it out I'll buy you Pizza tomorrow

A smile appeared on his face at the mention of Pizza. He nodded and got up. He walked across to the two, acting like we hadn't been communicating.

I just prayed he wouldn't muck up. I mean it's Michael for crying out loud.

As he took a seat randomly beside Harry I turned to Calum who seemed to be indulged in my plan.

"You're not jealous,"he mouthed "because that is not you at all. Curious?"

I nodded slightly trying to play it out nicely.

"They've just been to close all of a sudden. It's like they're planning somethinng."

And at the second my phone chimed and my screen flahsed brightly in front of me.

Michael: They haven't talked much into what they're planning. They probably think I might spill. But Leigh-Anne did mention a few. She said that it's gonna happen randomly and nothing you'd expect.

Perrie: Happen randomly? What are they rambling on about?! An uplanned pregnancy?!

Michael: I have no idea. Let me try to get deeper. Maybe I'll get more info.

As he sent the last text his ees left the screen and gave me a 'promise' look.

I smiled but immedietly looked back onto my screen as Leigh-Anne looked up.

"Michael, why are you here again?" she asked.

"Nothing in particular. Wifi seems to be stronger over here. Cant live without it you know."

Harry nodded but didn't seem persuauded enough. Ugh i wanted to get up and tell them to spill. But what right do I have? Every probably. But Leigh really looks like she has something for me.

Perrie: ' The wifi is stronger over here'? Really Sherlock? Anyway get your ass over here. I need help for my hair. I want to dye it. Besides you've basically dyed your hair with every colour existant to this universe.

Michael: Sorry. I tried my best but theu don't seem persauded.

Perrie: All good love.

As the message got delievered he stood up from where he currently sat and walked back to me.

He placed an arm around me neck and whispered soflty. Calum couldn't even work out what Michael was trying to tell me.

"I really think they have some sort of surprise shit going on for you. They didn't take it into specifi detail lile they were when I was over here. But that's all I could get."

"Well for your efforts I'll buy you some Pizza Hut."

"Ok no way." Calum said as she scooched lver beside me.

"Dominos is the shit," Michael smiled "The pizza is just perfect. Mucho gusto."

I laughed and found Leigh-Anne looking at me with the corner of my eye.

"Since when are you Italian?" I ask.

"Since when are you engaged?" he joked.

I laughed and placed my hand lver hos face as I pushed him back.

"You're such a dick." I laugh.

"I'll take that as a conpliment." he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Ok hug her," Calum said "not choke her to death." he laughed.

" Yeah I can't breath you can let go now." I say.

He released hos arms from my neck and pushed his hair back as he took a drink of beer.

"Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Niall. Took one from the box."

I laughed and took it off him. "Good to know," I answer as I brang it to my lips and took a sip "damn thats good."

"And damn that's mine. Hello. Stealing."

"Oh can you fuck off for once Clifford?"

"No. If you want peace then talk to Hood over there."

I laughed "You know it's not illegal for you to drink," I say as I offered him the bottle "take a sip."

"Yeah but I might have to drive us home. I'll pass." he answered.

"No don't be a kill joy," I chuckled "Harry can drive. Enjoy yourself. Besides he's all caught up in another world."