jadesy

Perrie

After about an hour of laughing and tears from laughing too much I could hear Leigh-Anne from her room.

"Babe," she groaned "help me get up please!"

I laughed along with Jesy as we heard her ask for help.

"Is she always like this in the morning? Jesy asked.

"No actually," I laugh " usually it's me she's helping. I'm not a morning person honestly nor a athletic type. Once she left me at the bottom of the fucking hill when we went out for a run. I couldn't breath yet she kept goin!," I say "she's insane. But in a good way." I laugh.

"Perrie! Babe pleasseeeee." Leigh-Anne dragged on.

"She still drags her words on?" Jesy laughed.

I nodded, "I'll be back in a sec. Just gonna get her ass outta bed."

"Sure." Jesy answered.

I stood up and opened her door.

"Yes?," I laugh "what's up?

"I got pins and needles," she groaned "helpppp."

"Well I can't really do anything babe," I laugh "you can wait it out," I answer as I closed the door behind me "by the way uh Jesy's here."

She sat up immedietly despite her pins and needles and looked at me. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open.

"If you're mad at me for letting her in," I sigh "you're free to slap the shit out of me," I answer as I spread my arms and tilted my head back "come on don't waste your precious time."

She laughed and rubbed her eyes with the bottom of her palm. "I'm not mad and I'm not going to slap you." she laughed.

I shot her a confused look and stood there wondering why.

"Why are you like that?" she laughed.

"Because I let your ex into your apartment without asking you first. I'm pretty sure that's what supposed to go down. Like your girlfriend invites her in and then when you find out you slap the jesus out of her. So obviously I'm wondering why you're not freaking out."

"Well there's no point in getting mad at you. Because I won't be able to. I love you too much."

I blushed and hid behind my hands. "Really?" I giggle.

She laughed and got out of bed only to pull me into her arms. "I'm not fucking mad ok. I'll let you process what I just said so ..."

She stayed quiet for a few seconds until I finally had it in my head. She wasn't mad.

I smiled "Up to now I still wonder what the heck I did to deserve a girl like you. You're too nice. In some cases that's supposed to be bad but in my case I guess not." I laugh as I pressed my lips against hers.

She kissed back and snaked her hands down my ass until she had my legs around her waist.

I tilted my head and laughed "Leigh we have Jesy waiting for us outside. Just a reminder. Not really a good time to get pinned to a wall."

She rolled her eyes and put me down. "You owe me one later."

"Yeah whatever." I laugh as I took her hand and dragged her out with me.

As we stepped out, Jesy looked up with a smile on her face.

"Hey Leigh," she smiled "it's nice to see you again." she said in a calm tone.

I smiled and sat back down in the same spot earlier. Leigh-Anne joined me and smiled at Jesy.

"It's nice to see you too." Leigh-Anne answered.

I looked at the both of them and smiled. It was actually amazing to have them in the same room together.

"So," Leigh-Anne started "what brings you back here?" she smiled.

"Looking for a girlfriend to make me happy again." Jesy answered.

Leigh-Anne gave me a confused look and passed it on to Jesy. "What are you talking about?"

"What do you think babe?" I ask her.

Leigh-Anne's jaw dropped, "I'm so sorry Jes."

Jesy shook her head "It's fine Leigh. Like I said I'm hopping on the dating train again. And surprisingly Perrie has someone for me to meet."

Leigh-Anne looked at me like a light bulb just flashed on in her brain.
"Jade?"

I nodded.

"Jade's her name?" Jesy asked.

Me and Leigh-Anne nodded.

"You'll love her," I say "she'll be great for you. I know it." I answer as I placed my hand over Leigh-Anne's.

"No doubt about it." Leigh-Anne smiled.

"I'll give her a call later. She should be up for it." I smile.

"Hopefully.." Jesy said.

"Jesy.." Leigh-Anne said.

"Don't worry. She's the most accepting person in the world. Again," I say "she'll love you for sure."