home

Perrie

"What was her name?" she asked.

I took a second to realise what was happening. She was back. My bestfriend from years back was standing here in front of me.

I smiled as I realised that she was now more than that.

"Leigh-Anne." I say as tears welled in my eyes and the smile on her face grew.

"I'm back Pez," she smiled " did you miss me?" she laughed.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand while I used the other to smack her arm.

"You didn't bother to tell me that?," I laugh, "Babe omg I - I'm speechless."

"So do I get an award for best come back ever?" she chuckled.

I bit my lower lip and focused my gaze from her eyes to her lips "I guess you can have a few awards for that," I smirk "come here." I say as I pulled her in and pinned her against the brick wall.

As our lips touched I felt her hands snake around my neck, "Damn I thought you were supposed to be shy on the streets," she laughed " guess you can be sexy in the sheets and on the streets. Damn you're hot. Fuck." she cursed as bit her lip and pulled me closer to her chest.

But before she could get my legs around her waist the rain started to pour down heavily.

Our lips felt apart and we laughed as we got wet from the rain

"I think you can get that award later," I chuckle "let's focus on getting some lunch before I collapse."

"And good thing I didn't straighten my hair earlier. That would've been a waste of time." she said.

I laughed as I held her hand and ran with her across the street.

"Did you're mom ever tell you to cross the streets safely?" she laughed.

"Yes," I answer " I never really did though. I mean remember that time when you asked me to race you?" I ask her as memories started piling through my mind.

"Yeah." she smiled as we finally reached the entrance of the restaraunt.

"Did I ever fucking cross the streets safely?"

She laughed and shook her head. "Those were the days," she laughed "wish I was there for the rest of high school though."

"Was it hard?," I ask " you know moving?"

She nodded, " Not because I had to change schools but because I had to be far from the girl I called my home.

"You were my everything even if you didn't realise. I loved since we were fucking 13," she laughed as tears rolled down her cheek "and up till now I still am. I love you P."

I smiled and brought her into my arms "I love you to sunshine. So so much."