hair

Perrie

I open my eyes and scrunched my nose as the curtains beside me were opened and the sun was peaking through.

"Rise and shine princess." Jesy smiled.

I blinked a few times trying to adjust my eyes to the lighting.

"What time is it?" I ask as I leaned my back against the head board and closed my eyes.

"It's 6:30am."

I shot up and looked directly at Jesy. "Why the bloody fuck are you waking me up at 6:30am for?!"

She gave me the peace sign and chuckled "Pinncock's orders," she shrugged "I follow what she tell's me to do."

"And one of those tasks was waking me up this early?"

She nodded "Apparently she wants you to join her for work. So while you were having your beauty rest I went downstairs and picked up your outfit."

"Outfit?" I ask.

She nodded and walked over to the closet door. On the handle was a hanger with a stunning white dress flowing down.

"That," I say "there is no way that's a outfit. That's a fucking dress!"

"Well apparently you're doing some ballroom dancing shit."

"I don't do ballroom dance. I fucking do photography. Or when I'm at home I'm on the couch eating crisps while my mom tells me move my ass over the phone."

Jesy laughs and hands a robe.

"I can't say much right now," she said "but for the sake of Leigh-Anne just  take a shower. Then put on the robe and I'll take you to make up and hair later on. Sound good?"

I nodded "Well anything for her." I smile.

My hair falls onto the back of the white robe and in came a charming young man. He had a smile on his face and excitement taking over him.

"You must be Perrie." he smiled.

I nodded "I am. And you?" I ask.

"I'm Aaron and I'll be doing you hair. I'm a close friend with your fianće Leigh-Anne. I do her hair for dance. It's a pleasure to finally meet the inspiration behind her dance and music."

I smiled, "Music?"

"Well I guess she's not the one to tell," he laughed " but whenever she takes a seat she takes a notebook and a pen and uses her insanely magical mind. She actually picked me to keep it safe. If you want you can always take a peek."

I smile, "I'd love too. Where is it?"

"No need to get up darling," he smiled "sit back, relax." he said as she opened the drawer next to me and took out a black notebook.

As Aaron started to put my hair into braids I however sat and admired the many songs Leigh had written for me.

I laughed, "Oh my god. These are amazing." I say.

"She even has them recorded. Amazing voice she has. Out of this world is all I can say."

I smiled "Her whole self is out of this world," I smile "so was this dance thing always planned? I never knew about it."

He laughed, "I only found out too. But everything's alright. I'm here, your here and in no time will your hair be as fab as it can."