hands on me ii

Perrie

As Leigh-Anne started to pack her things, I stood in the corner with James. I brought my towel to my face and wiped the sweat.

"So how'd you go?" he laughed as he handed me my water.

"Honestly," I sigh "I have no idea how I did that."

"Well you did," he smiled "even if I caught you turning red quite a few times."

I hid my face behind my hands and laughed "You saw that?"

He nodded and took a sip of water "Especially when she put her hands around your chest at the beginning. You turned bright red. Does she ever do that at home?"

"She does," I nod "just not like the way she did earlier. You know the sexy dance kind of way. Like how you do it with Nadine or Daniel with Kath."

"Or when she had her hands slide down to your hips," he chuckled "remember that move?"

"I remember the whole thing. Don't test me." I laugh

"So how long have you two been together for?" he asked

"4 months." I say.

"Damn," he laughed "engaged already?"

"Well long story if you ask me."

"Care to tell? Seems interesting." he smiled.

"Well I met Leigh long before," I started " we became best friends during primary and continued on till Year 9. That's when she left to move to LA. But before she left I started to like her. And it doesn't surprise me now that I did. We were together 24/7 or basically as much time we could get are hands on. I never got that chance to tell since I thought she was straight as a pencil. Then time moved on and I found Jade. She became my best friend then my girl friend for 4 years. She then left without saying goodbye and my life just fell apart. But then I found Leigh-Anne on Instagram. We started talking and it all fell into place from there. I found out she was the girl from years ago that I liked and now love. "

"Wow. You could make that into a book. It's very eventful if you ask me. Plot twists and everything."

I laugh "Tell me about it. She has the award for best comeback ever and - why are you smiling like that?"

He laughed softly "She's coming?"

"Wha -"

Seconds later I felt arms wrap around my waist just like before. My heart was beating and my cheeks were heating up. She has the effect that no boy could ever do to me.

"Ready to go?" she whispered.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled as she pressed her chin against my shoulder. Her sports bag was all packed and the rest of the group was heading out.

"Whenever you are." I smile as I looked back at James.

"So see you next time?," he asked "hopefully." he laughed

"Don't think I have any plans tomorrow," I say " think I might come over. I really like the teacher. She's so hot." I laugh

"Is that so?" Leigh laughed between the crook of my neck.

"Yeah." I smile as James laughed and gave me a wink.