wasted

Perrie

By the time everyone had left our apartment I again for probably the second time this week found myself getting fucked.

As I sat on the edge of our bed I felt a wave of air hit my fold, making me moan at the cold impact.

Like I already knew what she had in her mind, she pushed a finger into my clit making me grip the sheets tightly, squeezing it till my hands were red.

"Leigh." I breath.

"Keep saying my name baby." she said as she lifted her head, licking the milky liquid off her fingers and pushing her lips against mine.

"You taste so good." she added, the taste of alcohol entering my mouth.

*
By the end of the night I had my self by the sink, my hands on each side and my throat releasing every single thing I had today.

"Ugh that's disgusting." I whisper as I wiped the excess with the back of my hand.

As I heard Leigh-Anne walking back I stood by the sink and waited patiently.

"I'm back," she answered as she came up behind me with a roll of paper towels, a glass of water and a wet towel.

She placed the glass by the sink and ripped the paper towel, wiping the sides of my mouth and wrapping her arms around my waist to comfort me.

"How you feeling princess?" she asked as she placed the warm wet towel on my forehead.

"Like shit, "I answer as I tilt my head and rested it on her shoulder " imagine days from now. I'd be puking every now and then because I'm carrying your child." I laugh.

"Well I'll love you wheather you smell like shit or not. Besides I own your p*ssy anyway. And that ass too. Only I can own those drunken buns of your." she laughed.

"Good to know," I laugh "by the way I think it's time we look for a house." 

"Yes!," she squealed "has to be 4 bedrooms though."

"Why?" I ask.

"One for us, our child, a guest bedroom and a little dance room. Extra points if I can fuck you in there too." she smirked.

"Cause you definetly don't get a chance every night." I say.

"A little less conversation under a little more touch my body cause i'm so into you." she sang, driving her hands up my body.

"Leigh-Anne," I chuckle "stop that."

"Stop what?," she asked as she bit my ear and tugged on it "I'm not doing anything."

"Leigh."

"Perrie." she chuckled as she turned ke around and sat me on the sink.

"You fucking dick." I say.

"Bet if I had one you'd be sucking it every night." she joked as she ripped off my shirt and brought her lips to my neck.