"Or too scary." His voice got lower as I felt chills run down my spine. I then jumped and gasped in my seat once I felt a firm grip on my thigh. He then laughed aloud as I frowned and looked over at him while he drove with his eyes closed. His head was tilted back as his Adam's apple appeared in plain view.

"Oh man you're easy." He laughed as I frowned and hit his arm for the first time. "That's not funny! Don't ever touch me again you pervert!" I snapped as I narrowed my eyebrows. "Oh man that's hilarious. And of course I'll be touching you sweetheart. After all you're sort of mine. You have no one to go to but me." He chuckled as I clenched my jaw.

"I'm not yours." I hissed. "Yes you are stop denying it." He said seriously. "No I'm not! What makes you think that?" I raised my voice. "Look babe, everyone's going to know you're mine so deal with it." He said as I raised my eyebrows madly.

"Babe? Everyone? What are you talking about?" I asked bitterly. "Where we're going sweetheart, you'll be clinging to me because you'll only be comfortable with me." He said as I scoffed. "What makes you believe that?" I laughed in a sarcastic way.

"Because we're going to be alone together a lot." He said after silence filled the air. My eyes widen and fear overcame me as I sat completely frozen. "Like I'll let that happen." I whispered under my breath. "It will happen babe. I'll make sure of it." He said as I huffed madly. "Will you stop calling me babe?!" I asked rudely.

"Nah, if it pisses you off I'll do it more." He grinned. I madly clenched my jaw while burning holes through his head. "You're so annoying." I groaned as I looked out the window. "I try to be." He grinned. "Why? You don't want people to like you?" I asked. "Not unless I want them to." He said as I rolled my eyes. "I bet you have zero friends." I said bluntly.

"Actually I don't. I have a few friends. When you're a criminal you have trust issues sweetheart. So I only have four best friends." He said as I raised an eyebrow. "Are they criminals like you?" I asked rudely. "Yes they are indeed Payton. And they'll enjoy playing with you while I'm gone." He smirked as I was jaw dropped.

"So you're going to just drop me in their hands like bait?" I asked with a hint of fear. "Only on the days I have to go out and kill someone or rob a bank." He shrugged as I scoffed. "You're a terrible person!" I said madly. "Thank you." He smirked as I clenched my hands into fists. "You can't just kidnap me and then drop me off with a house full of four strangers!" I yelled.

"Oh yes I can sweetheart. And I'm not just going to drop you off idiot. You'll be with me at all times unless I have to go take care of something. That house is mine too you know." He said. I narrowed my eyebrows madly when he called me an idiot. How freaking rude.

"Take care of something as in kill someone." I crossed my arms madly at the thought. "You got it right sweetheart good job." He said with no hint of excitement in his voice. It was just plain and boring. "I can't believe I'm with you." I huffed as I looked out my window.

"We'll get freaking use to it." He hissed before I gasped when we went off the dirt road and towards a grassy area. "Where are we going?!" I asked with fear. "Home." He smirked.

For about 10 minutes we've been driving on a land full of grass and my eyes shifted in every direction possible. This land was huge and amazing to look at, but it also wasn't worth staring at for long. As he kept driving beside me I started to notice a white house appearing in the distance.

It wasn't an abandoned house like how I would expect, it was actually a 2 story building that was decent looking. It didn't look worn out or old, it looked about a couple years old. How long have they lived here? It's in the middle of no where.

"You live here?" I asked as I leaned towards the front window. "Yep." He replied sharply. "In the middle of no where?" I questioned curiously. "So that no cops can find us." He said before I gulped and felt chills slide down my spine. How on earth am I going to escape him?