Ch. 12 Lil' Mini Munchkins

Start from the beginning

"I see a head, come on push Rowan!" Sab squealed.

"Ahh! I can't, someone get this baby outta me! " Row groaned in pain.

"Shh, hey just focus on pushing and my voice, ok? Push.." I offered and she squeezed my hand harder.

"Keep it going, almost there Mrs." The doctor added.

"God why did you do this?!" Row cried out.

"And, a last big, big push." A nurse spoke.

The sound of crying filled the room again joining the sound of our other baby crying. The doctor handed that one to a nurse too. Row sat up weakly and looked at me with a tiny smile.

"Ready to meet our kids?" Rowan whispered.

"Hey, I promised." I smiled as two nurses came over holding on baby each.

"Congratualtions, you have two healthy babies. A strong little boy.." One announced handing my son to Rowan.

"And a beautiful little Princess." The other finished handing me my daughter.

"We had opposite genders?" Row asked rocking our son so he'd stop crying.

"Mrs. That never happens." Sab mocked walking to me and reaching for my baby princess.

"Woah, no thanks, I just met her." I chuckled rocking her to sleep.

"But..that's my niece." Sab pouted.

"H-Here, take him. But be careful and don't hog my son." Row warned gingerly giving him to Sab.

"Hi baby boy.." Sab whispered.

He started crying again but this time quietly. Sab didn't seem hurt, in fact she smiled and laughed a little.

"He hates my guts." Sab giggled handing him back to Row.

"Aww, he's just a momma's boy." Row defended kissing his forehead.

"And she's definetly a daddy's girl, she fell asleep in like two seconds. How'd you do that?" Sab questioned.

"I just...did." I smiled looking at my sleeping daughter.

"Oh, Corey--names." Row remembered.

"I think she looks like a princess but no need to put it in her name. Maybe just Isabelle Rose?" I suggested sitting down.

"I love it. And maybe just Corey Liam, you know C.J" Row offered.

"Great. Can I hold Belle, please?" Sab begged.

"...Sure." I agreed handing her over reluctantly.

"Corey, wanna hold C.J?" Row asked.

"Of course. Hey buddy." I sighed reaching for him.

He fell asleep in my arms too, and I smiled and handing him back to Row. I walked up to Sab and reached out for Belle. Sab pouted but gave her back. Her tiny little hand wrapped around my pinky gently and my heart melted. Her skin was so soft and fragile...I know I'm going to be protecting my little princess and my baby boy until I die. I finally have a family.

"C.J has you hair! It's kinda wet and almost non-exisent but it's not my shade. Now if only he gets your eyes." Row whispered since both Belle & C.J were sleeping.

"I'd be happy with how he looks no matter what, just having them here is enough." I mumbled.

"I didn't know I could love a baby I'm not even blood related to." Sab breathed sitting next to Row and stroking C.J's arm.