Chapter Sixty One

"Are you sure you want to go?" Michael asks zipping up Jade's dress. Jade nods before turning to him and fixed his tie.

"I'm sure." She reassures him.

They both walked out of his apartment and made their way down to lobby. They walked out and met up with the group in Calum's car, they started to drive. As they drove by Jade looked out and watched as many cars and people come and go, everyone wearing their coats and jackets to keep warm. It was snowing and Jade didn't know why she was wearing a dress in a cold weather but she loved the cold. As they arrived Michael helped her out of the car, she felt her abdomen sore squeezing Michael's hand. He looks at her and kisses her cheek. As they walked through the giant entry, she saw snow covering several stones. Several fresh flowers on top of the snow, and some flowers peaking through the snow. Several people here and there visiting their loved ones, some talking to the stone as if they were just there. Some were silent as they let everything sink in.

They all walked and started to walk on the snow as they make their way to their destination. They stopped in front of the casket that is in front of them, families and his members of the gang were there. The priest nodded at the group and they nodded back.

"We are gathered here to say farewell to Kit Mathews and to commit him into the hands of God..." The priest spoke. Jade looked at the casket the entire time, she was once a friend, a crush, then an enemy. He was once a friend then a murderer. Snow began to fall slowly, everyone grabbed dirt and threw it on to his casket as it was lowered down. Jade was the last one, she slowly let the dirt slip out of her hands. Michael places his coat on her before everyone walked away from the burial. Jade looked up into the sky to see the snowflakes fall into her skin.

"Goodbye Kit... Until next time." She says softly.

...

"And that's why your mommy has those scars, your mommy is a very strong woman. She went through a lot and no matter what she made it through. And no matter what happened to her, she accepted it. She respected others who don't deserve it, but that's how she is. I admire her so much. I love her." Michael whispers holding his newborn daughter in his arms. "I promise you... That I will never let anyone hurt you. I love you princess." Michael kisses her soft forehead. He looked at Jade and smiling softly as she looked sound asleep from the hours of pain and energy she put out, he kisses her lips before sitting back down on the couch to look at his daughter give a small smile.

The group then slowly walked into the room smiling widely at Michael. Michael stood up and gently put the baby into Calum's arms, they all awed and smiled.

"So what's her name?" Jaiden ask stroking the baby's hair.

"Sophia Jane Clifford." He whispers smiling as Calum hands Luke the baby. Luke bites his lip nervously as he held the baby.

"Jesus Christ she is so cute... I can't believe I'm an uncle." Calum says becoming teary eyed. They all laughed softly before walking towards Jade. Jade then slowly began to wake up causing Michael to groan.

"Jade... You need rest. You haven't slept for hours." Michael says kissing her temple.

"I miss my baby okay. It's this mother feeling." She laughs before Luke hands her Sophia.

"Wow, first I propose to my fiancée. Luke and Robyn get married, Jade and Michael have a baby. What's next?" Ashton says smiling widely.
Calum and Jaiden look at eachother, Jade squinted her eyes at them both.

"You're pregnant!" Jade says whispering loudly. Everyone shot their heads at them both.

"Surprise." They said in unison.

"Oh my god, bitch you never told me." Robyn says smacking Jaiden's arm.

"Hey watch the language Robyn." Luke poked her stomach. Robyn glared at Luke but then smiled because he smirked at her.

"We didn't want to say anything because it's Jade's day for having a baby, we didn't want to steal the spotlight." Calum whispers.

"Don't worry, it's obvious that I don't like the spotlight." Jade laughs. "How many months?" She asks.

"Almost going to five in a couple of days." Jaiden answers.

"Well congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys." Ashton says hugging them both. They all had a group hug.

"See. No matter what Jade... You will always have a family." Jade whispers kissing her forehead. Jade looked at them all hug Jaiden and Calum, all filled with happiness and love. Jade looked at Michael, he turned his head and looked at her. He smiles warmly and held her hand tightly. They all looked at each other and smiled before sighing in happiness.

"Family..."

THE END.

I can not thank you all enough for reading this fanfic of mine, it's my very first one and I've finally completed this. Thank you for taking your time into reading all sixty one chapters of this fanfic, which I know it's a lot. I won't stop writing but I will write other fanfics that I will try to make it different from what you will mostly see. Yet again, thank you guys so much, I love you all. Xx