Chapter Fifty Seven

"Robyn? Baby please wake up... Baby please." Luke cried as he shook Robyn. He checked her pulse. "Her pulse is weak. Get us out of here!" He shouted.

The firemen used their tools to try to open the door. Once it was open Luke unbuckled Robyn's seatbelt and gently picked her up, her head against his chest. He got out and the paramedics quickly game with the gurney, he gently lays hers down. Michael got out with Calum, Calum quickly opened the passenger door. Jaiden groaned and looked at Ashton lightly touching his arm, her head pounding like crazy.

"Ashton... Ashton are you okay?" She said loudly.

"I-I'm fine..." Ashton spoke. Calum unbuckled her seatbelt, and kissed her lips before helping her out of the car. Michael went in the passenger and saw blood coming out of Ashton's abdomen, part of the trees branch went through the car and struck Ashton. Michael's eyes widened, Alex checked Ashton's pulse.

"There's a fucking branch in him." Michael shouted.

"His pulse is strong for now. We need help over here!" Alex shouted getting out of the car and winced from the pain on his ribs.

"Michael- go. We were almost there, look for a house with a big tree. The tree is really big.... I promise you that you'll see it. Save Jade." Ashton said softly, he turns his head at Michael and smiles. Michael tried putting on a brave face, his eyes filled with tears; one slipping down his cheek. He quickly wiped it.

"Don't die like this Ashton. I fucking love you- you're my brother." Michael sobbed.

"I promise I won't leave..." Ashton spoke his voice cracking.

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now go look for Jade before it's too late." Ashton patted Michael's shoulder wincing. Michael kissed Ashton's head before getting out, he saw the firemen running the other side of the car. Paramedics running behind the firemen, he saw Calum comforting Jaiden. Her thigh was bloody and she was crying and screaming her heart out.

"Jade needs out help! Robyn is fucking unconscious, Ashton- Ash..." She sobbed and Calum pulled her into his arms.

"Michael, go save Jade!... Robyn please wake up." Luke got in the ambulance with Robyn, he held her hand tightly. Alex then ran up to Michael.

"I'm going to need a car. Ashton said we are close." Michael said pointing at cop car.

"Go now. I'll have backup and the ambulance once you go. Here take this." Alex handed him a pistol. "Go now Michael."

Michael quickly ran to the nearest car and started to drive. He stepped on the gas and gripped on the steering wheel, after several minutes of driving he saw a big tree from the distance. He stopped on the gas but stepped on the brakes creating a loud screech from the tires, Michael grabbed his pistol and ran in front of the house. He kicked the door open and walked around the house, he walked in the kitchen to see Emily on the kitchen floor holding on her thigh. She looked up to see Michael and she laughed.

"You must really love her... You won't be happy on what you will see." She laughs again and shook her head, Michael did nothing. He knew by the amount of blood she just lost, she either won't make it or she will be locked up. He walked out of the kitchen and saw a door open, he walked through it and looked straight ahead to see a door and stairs leading a way down to a room.

A.N.
i cried writing this.