Chapter Thirteen

The three walk in the apartment to see Luke and Ashton waiting. Ashton quickly got up and walked to Jade and hugged her tightly. Michael saw and felt this burning feeling on his chest, he tried to control his breathing and walked away in the hallway. Jade was shaking from the cold so she hugged Ashton back feeling how warm he was. Ashton stopped hugging her not caring that his shirt was now completely wet, she saw Michael coming back with a towel. When he wrapped the towel around her it was warm, she smiled at him softly before he grabbed her hand and led her to the couch.

"Did she tell anyone?" Luke asked.

"No, luckily she didn't." Calum answered bringing three mugs of coffee. Before walking back and bringing one last one.

"We need to know, what she heard." Ashton spoke taking a sip.

"What did you hear." Luke says.

Everyone was now facing her, she was the only one sitting on the couch. She took a sip of her coffee letting it warm her up a bit.

"Well what I can remember. Some guy has already found his target and it's a girl, and I'm not sure but I think it was Calum that suggested that you guys should stop him. But the Michael responded on saying how if you guys do anything he will hurt your loved ones, even though both of your gangs are scared of each other." Her eyes widen when she realized she said gang.

"Do you know who the guy is?" Michael asks.

"To be really honest with you, I did not hear who it was."

"Good, she does not need to know." Michael states.

"Wait why not, if we tell her then she can be aware on who to not trust." Luke says. Calum and Ashton both agree.

"We just can't. Alright, don't fight me on this guys." Michael raises his voice.

Everyone sighed and stayed quiet, the towel started to become damp and cold causing Jade to shake. Michael noticed before looking at Luke.

"Luke can you go in my room and grab some sweats and a regular shirt. Come with me, I don't want you to get sick." Michael grabs her hand and takes her to the bathroom. "I don't care if you use my shampoo, take a warm shower. You'll feel better. The towels are in that cabinet and I'll make sure to bring the extra clothes." He says before leaving.

"Wait." She calls out. He stops and walks back looking at her. "Thank you." She smiles softly at him. He nods before closing the door and leaving. She takes a warm shower before grabbing the fresh towel and wrapping it around her body. She hears a faint knock and she opens it to see Michael with the clothes. She thanks him again before he left. She quickly changed and put the towels in a basket that was with several dirty clothes. She folded her clothes and walked out.

Ashton came up to her, "here let me wash the clothes for you." He winks at her before walking in a room. She walks back to the living room and sees Michael talking with both Calum and Luke.

"Well we can't make her quit her job, plus we don't even know what her name is. I think it's better to get to know her first instead of like keeping her like some kind of pet." Calum spoke. Luke agreed with him.

"Seriously Michael we can't just do that to her, she has a life." Luke continues.

"But what if she-" Jade cuts Michael off by clearing her throat. Michael turned around and saw her, he looks back at both Calum and Luke.

"Come sit with us." Luke pats the seat in the middle of him and Calum. Jade then walks and squeezes in between them. Michael and Jade looked at each other.

A.N
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
remember to leave a like or comment, love you guys xx