Chapter Thirty Eight

"I should have told you..."

"Should have told me what Jade?" Alex asks looking completely confused.

Jade sat down and took a deep breath. Everyone then sat down and looked at her.
"I've received some like gifts from someone. I don't know who it is from; I've received two necklaces, a ring and this knife. They all looked extremely expensive, possibly worth thousands or more. Since they would be in my suite, it's most likely whoever gave me the gifts was in my suite."

"Why didn't you tell me this Jade... If I would have known sooner we could have possibly find someone who was giving you those gifts." Alex says with a look of concern.

"I know Alex, I know I should have said something but I just- it was very stupid of me."

"What did the-" Alex was cut off by Jade's phone ringing.

Jade saw it was Carson so she answered.
"Hey, did you find them?"

"No, I've checked everywhere. I checked like you said under your bed, I found nothing. There is nothing here Ms." Carson spoke, she heard him walking.

"Wait- what do you mean they are not there. I remember putting them all under my bed. There is no other place where it could be." Jade stood up. Everyone saw her grow confused and frustrated.

"Let me check again, I promise you there is nothing ther-"

"Carson?" Jade says, she looked at her phone and saw that he hanged up.

"We have to go to my suite now." Jade says quickly walking out of the conference room. Everyone then quickly followed her.

"What's going on?" Robyn asks.

"He just hanged up not finishing his sentence. I could have sworn I heard something before he hanged up. Alex please call for backup."

"I'm on it." Alex then called for backup and gave the police the destination. They all quickly got in the black SUV, and quickly drove to her suite.

A.N.
I apologize it was short, but I hope you enjoyed it. love you guys xx