Chapter Thirty

It was him, it was the guy she would see around a lot. The one that would give that smug look and made her feel like she lost her innocence. His black/brown curly like hair lightly on one side. He looks down at her. She quickly pushed him away, she then started to run a different way. Before she stopped running, a car quickly went in front of her. She pants and the door opened, she saw it was Calum.

"Jade... Please get in the car." He says getting out. Robyn then gets out of the passenger and walks towards Jade. Jade took a step back from her. Robyn turns to look at Calum, "why is she afraid of us?" Calum shrugs and started walking towards Jade. "Jade, please just calm down. Did you hear anything from Michael or Jaiden? Did they tell you?"

Jade shook her head, "I-I don't know what they were talking about. I just know she told Michael something but I don't know what. He just punched the wall." She says, then she looked at Robyn. Then it hit Robyn, 'she didn't tell him' she mouths to Jade. Jade suddenly felt a weight lifting off her shoulders, she let out a shaky breath. Her throat dry and itching for any liquids, Robyn walked towards Jade and opened the door for her. Instead of going in the passenger she sat next to Jade in the back.

Robyn grabs Jades phone and used her thumb to unlock her phone. "What are you doing?" Jade asked.

Robyn opened her phone and started punching in numbers, "I'm adding everyone's phone numbers in your contacts. It's important." When she was done she gave Jade her phone back, "I promise you Jaiden did not tell Michael." She whispered softly to Jade. Jade nodded.

"What did Jaiden tell Michael?" Jade asks. "Why did he punch the wall? Why was he so upset on what she told him?"

"We will tell you once we are back to Michael's" Calum says parking. They walk out, Jade felt her heart still pounding crazy. They were now walking down the hallway, Calum pinned the numbers down and opened the door. Michael was pacing around the living room while Jaiden was looking anxious on the couch with Luke leaning against the glass and Ashton standing next to Luke. When they heard the door close everyone looked up and looked at Jade.

"Oh thank god you're alright." Jaiden says standing up.

"Jade we have to talk to you." Ashton says moving. Soon everyone were on the couches. Jade was anxiously waiting for one of them to tell her what's going on. Ashton fiddled with his fingers before nudging both Robyn and Jaiden to speak.

"Jade, do you know about some guy that has his eye on someone?" Robyn asks.

"I remember the guys talking about it while I was in Michael's room, which was like maybe a week and a half ago. But Michael didn't want any of them to tell me who it is." She replies.

"So you know how that this guy has an eye on someone, and the someone is a girl." Jaiden spoke. Jade nodded.

"So what's the reason why I'm here. Why is this brought up?" She asks. Everyone looked at each other then looked at Jade.

"That girl is you..."

A.N.
why do you think it's her? hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, remember to leave a like and comment! love you guys xx