Chapter Forty Five

Jade and Michael were alone at Jaiden and Robyn's place. The rest went to get food, Jade opened the windows to let the smell of weed leave. As she was moving the curtains, she felt a pair of hands on her waist pulling her body against another. Jade smiled and bit her lip, she felt warm soft lips gently touch against her skin.

"Michael, what are you doing?" She laughs turning around, he looks down at her and smirks. He shrugs.

"Don't worry about it." He says and kisses her lips gently. She smiled into the kiss, the kiss grew more and more passionate. Michael's hand behind her lower back, his hand going up to the back of her neck. The kiss becoming more tender and deeper, Michael started moving back and fell back onto the couch. Jade on top of him, they stopped kissing to catch their breath. He looked at her eyes then lips and bit his bottom lip, she couldn't help but giggle at how he looked at her. He started to kiss her neck leaving warm soft kisses.

"Michael... We can't." She said softly.

"Why not? They won't be back in half an hour." Michael spoke as his hands roamed down to her ass, he moves her up causing her to rub against his length peaking through his jeans. He then gets up from the couch holding Jade up as he walks down the hall.

"Which one is your room?"

"Second one to the left." He quickly walks to the door opening it and closing it when he entered. He lays her on the bed and starts undressing himself, she undressed herself too. He then gets on top of her slowing spreading her legs, he leaves kiss marks from her breasts to her neck. There lips lightly close to each other, he looked at her and softly smiled. As his tip slowly entered, Jade felt a blast of sudden pleasure run through her whole body. As she was about to slip out a soft whimper Michaels lips pressed against hers softly. His first thrust with a bit of sudden force causing both of their bodies to move back, as Michael continued his thrusts the bed slowly moved back and forth. The pleasure she had was completely different from the last one, the pleasure was filled with the crave of affection. He wanted to give everything he can give, he wanted to show her the feeling of different kinds of intense pleasure she can receive.

Both of their hearts pumping crazy, her moans and his groans filling the room. Her nails lightly digging down his back, his thrusts never losing the rhythm. His thrusts not only losing rhythm but also increasing the pleasure; Michael cursed to himself. The bed frame lightly banging against the wall, Jade gripping onto the sheets. Michael began kissing her lips tenderly, his thrusts began to grow sloppy. Jade reached her high, Michael continued a bit more but then stopped. Both breathed heavily. Michael looked into her eyes before thrusting slowly causing Jade to whimper, he smirked before stopping again and cursing under his breath. He gives a shaky breath before slowly getting off her.

"We should probably get dressed quick." Michael spoke after a while of silence.

"We should." Jade says getting up quickly and putting on her clothes. Michael did the same and fixed his hair, Jade finished dressing. She grabbed her body spray spraying it onto her skin, Michael walked up to her and she prayed it on him. He looked at her confused and smelled his jacket.

"I'm going to smell like marshmallows now." He joked.

"Marshmallows are good, so shut up." She laughs putting the body spray away. He moves closer to her before pressing his lips against hers.

"You're so perfect. I don't know what I would do without you." He whispers before kissing her lips again.

"Michael... We should go to the living room. Before they come back." Jade moves away, Michael pouts at her. She rolls her eyes before pecking his lips and grabbing his hand walking back to the living room. When they both sat down, everyone was back.

A.N.
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! love you guys xx