Chapter Thirty Four

"Jade."

Both Jaiden and Robyn let go of Jade before sitting back down, they wiped their tears.

"Look- before anyone says anything. I just really want to apologize and I understand that I have most likely lost your trust and friendship. I know what I've done was really fucked up, and it's fine that you don't want to help and forget about me. I completely understand." It was quiet for a while. Michael stood up and looked at her, he shook his head and walked out. Jade shut her eyes, feeling her heart just ache of pain.

"Who says we wanted to forget about you, we won't forget about you and never will. We might all feel betrayed in a way, but... I don't think I want to lose a sister." Calum says getting up and patting her head.

"Jade... You've basically defended us in a way. Something told you that we weren't the ones, you held on. Plus you still care about this case, some would just choose a suspect with little evidence and just arrest the suspects. But you-" Luke smiled and walked to her and also patted her head.

"You defended us." Ashton finished what Luke was about to say.

"We are a family. We help each other out." Robyn says getting up with Robyn. They all hugged Jade.

"We will help you with the case." Ashton spoke. Jade felt a weight off her shoulders, but she still had an ache in her heart. She knew she lost her trust from Michael and she knew she would not have it back. After a couple of hours of explaining about the case, everyone grew tired. Even though it was almost 10 P.M.

Jade was alone in her suite, she sat on the couch and just stared at her tv. She was just blankly staring at it, she felt heartbroken. She heard a knock on the door, once she opened it Michael barged it. His eyes looking red and his nose lightly pink.

"Why..." Michael said softly.

A.N.
I apologize that this chapter is short, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. love you guys xx