Chapter Fifty Four

"Ashton are you sure you know where we are going?" Jaiden spoke, clearly hearing the worried tone in her voice.

"For fucks sakes guy, I do know where I'm going! I'm going as fast as I can, this place is miles away. And when I mean miles, I mean miles!" Ashton spoke angrily. Jaiden apologized.

"We should have told you guys yesterday. But we knew you guys would have told Jaiden and I that we were crazy." Robyn spoke.

"Don't blame yourselves okay. This also goes to all of you, we did not know who it was. This case was not easy." Alex said looking at them all. They gave him a nod. They noticed they were out of the city and were driving far from it.

"I'm praying we get there in time. Why would he do this?" Calum says shaking his head.

"He hated Jade's father because he shot his brother. He looked up to his brother, his brother helped him through many things with their father. Their father was an alcoholic and Kit's brother stopped his father from hurting him. He didn't know his brother was in a gang until that day. He saw his brother die right in front of him, ever since then he's gone back and disappeared. We all thought he died but I guess not. In a way he must be blaming Jade." Alex explained.

"That's why he had his eye on her." Michael mumbles.

"What do you think he is doing to her?" Jaiden asks. "That was stupid of me, I'm so sorry." Her voice cracked.

"The same way his brother hurt her, but he might do something more. I'm hoping he does not do anything more." Alex responded.

"But my question here is, why would Emily do this? Do you think she has helped him murder those victims?" Luke asks.

"It does seem like Emily must have worked Kit, maybe a new member. It definitely looked like she pretended to have interest in Ashton to only trick him into telling her the details."

"Do you think Kit has been murdering the victims and did some same techniques of that past, just to have Jade do this case?" Michael questioned.

"For a sick person, yes. He knew that Jade is willing to take any case because it's her passion to find an answer to every case. She doesn't stop until she gets an answer." Alex answered to Michael. Michael nodded.

"Ashton! Watch out!" Jaiden screamed.

A car from the lane next to him collided right in front of their car. The car did several spins before hitting against a tree, the smoke coming out of the hood of the car. The police cars right behind them stopped immediately. A cop quickly running to the car.

"We need the paramedics now!"

A.N.
will they all survive? or will someone pass?
love you guys xx