Chapter Forty Six

Everyone sat around the coffee table and were eating cheeseburgers that they got. Michael was in the middle Jaiden and Robyn and Jade was in the middle of Calum and Luke.

"Michael why do you smell like marshmallows?" Robyn asks taking a fry from the table. Both Jade and Michael looked at each other before they looked away.

"It's funny because Jade also smells like marshmallows." Luke pointed out taking a sip of his drink. Calum moved his head near her and sniffed her shoulder.

"Huh, she does." Calum says before getting up and moved towards Michael and sniffed him. "They both smell the same, did you guys make out while we were gone?" Calum smirks at them both.

"Oh yeah, we totally did." Jade spoke sarcastically. Jaiden squinted her eyes and looked at Jade while taking a bite of her cheeseburger. Then her eyes widened and she smacked Michael's arm and Robyn's.

"Jaid-Ow! Why did you do that!" Michael says rubbing his arm. Jaiden tried to finish chewing her food. When she took a sip of her soda and swallowed she took a breath.

"Jesus Christ that was a work out, but... You guys had sex!" Jaiden said loudly causing Jade to choke on her soda.

"It's burning my nostrils." Jade coughed as her eyes watered. Luke looked at Jade and squinted his eyes at her.

"I can see the word 'Sex' written on your forehead." Luke says. Calum moved her face to look at her.

"Oh yeah huh, you can see it." Calum then runs his thumb sliding it slowly and looked out in the distance. "Simba."

"Calum! Did you just rubbed ketchup on my forehead!" Jade says grabbing a napkin and wiping it off. They all laughed. "Okay that was funny though. I can't be mad."

There was a knock on the door, Jade stood up and walked to the door to see Ashton and Emily standing there. Jade's eyes widen.

"Oh, hey guys." Jade smiles warmly before letting them in. Ashton still looked upset and walked over to the couches, everyone greeted them.

"She knows..." Ashton said standing in front of everyone. Emily stood next to him awkwardly and looked at Jade as she walked back.

"Knows what Ash?" Michael asked.

"She knows about the case and about Jade's past." Ashton answered.

"Wait-wait hold up. Did you tell about the case or did she find out about the news or some shit." Jaiden says looking at Emily her expression not looking happy.

"I told her. I told her everything we know." Ashton says and glanced at Jade.

"Ashton, no one else but us and the people I'm working with are supposed to know. How can you tell her? Especially my past Ashton. Do you not understand that my boss is going to kill me." Jade spoke becoming upset.

"I trust her you guys. If I didn't trust her then I would have never told her. If I trust her then I think you guys should trust her, I want her to be apart of this family. That's all I ask for."

"Ashton... We get that you trust her. It's just that, this is a serious case. You even told her about Jade's past, the past that she wanted to hide but couldn't." Luke spoke and looked at Jade.

"Guys, I understand that you have this feeling that you don't trust me. But I promise you guys that I would keep this a secret, and I'm not sure if Ashton told you but I am training on becoming an FBI agent. So maybe... I can help you guys with this case. On what Ashton has told me, it does seems like we are getting closer." Emily spoke and looked at everyone.

"Do you keep that promise?" Jade asks walking towards her.

"I do. I promise you guys that I will keep it a secret and help you guys." Emily looked at Jade as she walked closer. Jade looked at Ashton then back at Emily.

"Then... I guess I trust you." Jade says. Ashton smiled and hugged Jade. "Don't touch me. I'm upset with you." Ashton stopped hugging her and sighed. Jade couldn't help but smile at him. They sat down, Jaiden and Robyn still stared at Emily. They both whispered to each other.

"Oh and Ashton told me that you three wanted to hang out some day?" Emily says while going through her phone. The three nodded.

"Yup, just so we can get to know you more." Robyn says with a weird cold tone in her voice. Jade looked at Robyn raising her eyebrow, Robyn shrugged at her.

"Would you guys like to go hang out at the mall? I can pick you guys up if you'd like." Emily suggested.

"How about at four? Robyn and I have to go somewhere for a bit, so if anything you can pick up Jade first and pick us up at a certain spot. Is that fine with you?" Jaiden spoke and simply looked at her phone.

"Great! Sounds good, can't wait." Emily says smiling widely, Ashton smiled and kissed her cheek. They all then talked the entire day.

A.N.
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, love you guys xx