Chapter Sixteen

She was still looking up the ceiling, it was pouring outside. She stood up and looked out. She saw the lightning from afar, she heard the door open but didn't turn around.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep Michael. I don't know why I'm apologizing." Jade shakes her head at herself. She heard nothing, she stayed quiet and heard his footsteps coming closer. Instead of that warm comfortable feeling, she felt cold. She turned around but no one was there. She furrowed her eyebrows, the door was wide open.

The door suddenly shut quickly causing a loud bang, she was confused. Her heart pounding and getting ready to explode out of her chest. Suddenly a bright flash came and left and a loud bang. Then came another one, she knew it was the thunder. Then came one last one, a dark figure at the door.

"Michael?" Jade calls out his name. Silence.
Another flash, he was right in front of her this time. She couldn't see his face. He was tall and built. She took a step back but he grabbed her neck and gripped it, she started choking. Another flash, he was gone. She gasped for air and fell to her knees before standing up and quickly running to the door. Flash. She turned around and he was across the room, she quickly opened the door and ran. She ran down the hallway, she heard footsteps behind her. When she was in the living room she saw Michael sitting on the couch. She ran to him and shook him, tears spilling out of her eyes. When he turned around and looked at her, his neck was sliced open. Blood streaming and he fell off the couch.

Jade sobbed and had blood on her hands, she started walking backwards but bumped into something. She turned around and the guy, his face still not showing. She ran but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her, she saw him take out his knife. She grabbed the knife with her hands, her palms bleeding. He throws the knife across the room slicing her palms, she yelped in pain. Flash. He was gone. She ran to Michael and saw him on the floor. She moved his body to face her, she whimpered seeing blood everywhere. She sat him up before hugging him and sobbed. Flash. He grabbed her forearm and had the bloody knife in his hand. She heard her name.

Wake up Jade! Wake up!

Jade opened her eyes and saw Michael gripping her shoulder, his eyes filled with worry. She felt her cheeks wet, she quickly looks at her palms and it was fine. She sat up quickly and quickly checked Michael. He looked at her confused, she let out a shaky breath before hugging him tightly. She felt tears slowly roll down her cheeks.

"Jade... You were screaming in your sleep. I thought someone was hurting you." He says hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry..." She says softly.

A.N.
who do you think is the guy that was in her dream? was it the same guy from the first one?
remember to like or comment, love you guys xx

TORMENTED / Michael Cliffordजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें