Chapter Nine

Jade was in the back of Luke's car, she sat next to Ashton and was just thinking. Alex told her to not do anything, now she is in the back of the car of the car with two dangerous men that most likely have killed someone. She could just jump out of the car, she's done it before. But she knew she couldn't leave especially with Ashton wanting everything from her. She thought on how will Michael react to her. Will he kill her just like he killed those two teens? Will he torture her like wha-.

"Hey, come one. You're gonna see your man." Luke jokes before grabbing her hand and helping her out of the car.

She was surprised on what she saw, she expected some type of house that was old and looked like it was about to collapse. But instead she was still in the city and looking at a tall building, Ashton grabs her hand and starts walking inside the lobby then to the elevator with Luke. Luke raises his eyebrow at Ashton and looked at his hand, Ashton let's go of her hand and rolled his eyes at Luke. It was completely quiet, other than the elevator music. She looked at the numbers go up. Going from level twenty then thrifty then forty then finally to fifty. Ashton and Luke both walk out and Y/N follows, Luke made sure no one was around giving a couple glances behind them. He walks up to a door, number 1122. He enters the numbers in and gets in.

"Yo Michael! Ash and I are here, and we have a little guest." Luke lightly chuckles.

Jade closes the door and when she turns around she was surprised on how big the place was. The whole place was surrounded by glass, the view of the city caught her eyes. She got close to the glass and couldn't help but me mesmerized by how big the city was. She just simply looked at the city completely forgetting where she was, she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and she jumped. There he was, so close to her body. He was looking down at her with his green eyes, the eyes that just affected her in some type of good way.

"What is she doing here? Who is she?" Michael asked coldly, his eyes scanning her up and down. Her heart was for some reason beating crazy.

"Come on Michael, you're freaking her out. Ashton was making out with her in the alley and I think he trusts her." Luke says opening the fridge and grabbing a bottled water.

She raises her eyebrow and moves a bit back to get a little space, "I did not kiss him back, putting that out there again." She sees Michael walking a bit closer to her again, his finger gently touches her arm and then to her neck. She flinches and moves his hand away, he furrows his eyebrows at how she quickly flinched. He licked his lips and kept staring into her eyes.

"Are you gonna make out with her? Fuck her? Do anything to her? Cause you're just probably making her uncomfortable." Ashton laughs, the door suddenly opens and everyone looks to see Calum stumbling in with some cases of beers.

"Oh hey it's that girl from the cafe- Michael what are you doing to her? Oh god, is he doing that thing again?" Calum asks closing the door and putting the beers on the kitchen counter.

"What thing?" Jade asks slowly moving away from him before he quickly grabbed her wrist. She stopped walking and looked at his hand around her wrist then back at him, he turns his head and looks at her. His eyes turning into a darker green. "Go in the room that down the hallway to the right." He says with no emotion in his voice. Jade looks at everyone in the room and Calum mouths 'Go.' She nods and starts to walk down the hallway, she thought to herself on what just happened. She entered the room and saw a big King sized bed, yet an amazing view of the city. She sits on the bed and looks at the city, she still for some reason felt his hand on her wrist. She had goosebumps on her skin, she didn't know why she had this affect on her.

She stood up when she heard the voices from where they were.

"So what I heard is that he found another person. He won't kill this person, he's saving that person for last. He wants to torture whoever it is, the FBI also believe that we are the cause of those four murders. Which we all know the real answer to that. But back to him, we know that he has an eye on a girl. But we don't know who, we have to stop him-" Ashton spoke till Michael interrupted.

"We won't. We can't fucking stop him. You all know that, if we do we know exactly what he will do. He will come after our loved ones. We know what he is capable of, and he knows what we are capable of. His side is afraid of us and our side is afraid of his-"

"But Michael, we have the FBI on us-"

Jade was trying to figure out who was the "he." It was bothering her so much, she wanted to leave the room and ask questions but she couldn't. Who did the guy have an eye on? Why is all this bringing back so much memories of the past?

A.N.
hope you guys enjoyed the ninth chapter, remember to leave a like or comment! love you guys xx